BY BURBERRY

Sexy, Woody, Floral Scent Burberry Body Is A Sexy, Woody, Floral Scent.&Nbsp; It Opens With Seductive Freesia And Peach Notes, Continues With The Floral Tones Of Rose And Iris, And Finishes With A Warm, Musky Vanilla Base.&Nbsp; No One Will Be Able To Take Their Eyes Off Your Body Wearing Burberry Body! Top Notes:&Nbsp; Freesia, Peach Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Iris, Rose Base Notes:&Nbsp; Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood Made In France see more...

Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
Who doesn't love burberry!?
This scent is so divine. I have a small itty bitty size, I can't wait to finish it so I can buy the actual size of it.
Its not masculine, its soft and has almost like a Powderly smell to it, which I absolutely love. Its a great scent.
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Less is more is what I like most about his spray. You don't have to spay a whole lot for the scent to last or for it to be noticeable.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Parkersburg, WV
One of my favorites. The fragrance last all day. A little pricey but worth it. I hope they keep this around.
Kae L.
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite fragrance! It's one I hope they don't discontinue.
Flaviane H.
Flaviane H.
Sao Paulo, Outside the USA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not typically a big fan of Burberry perfumes as I tend to find them quite masculine... But this one!

I love it. It's warm, sweet, floral and I really smell the rose. I feel really womanly and mature when I wear this scent and it's a safe every day perfume. Good longevity (6 hours on me) and perfect bottle for carrying with you in your handbag! Bottle was a huge selling point to me as it's soo pretty and unique!

Well done Burberry!
Danielle t.
Danielle t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to formal perfume. Definitely not an everyday perfume but adds the perfect amount of elegance when going out. I suffer from bad headaches and migraines and this doesn't irritate me at all