Burberry Body Eau De Parfum

An effortlessly sensual, feminine fragrance with an eclectic combination of refined ingredients.
Top notes of fresh green absinthe, illuminating peach and delicate freesia.
Floral heart notes of natural rose absolute, iris and warm sandalwood.
Base notes of woody cashmeran, creamy vanilla, amber and musk.

This looks really small is this worth it ??
Does anyone know if this fragrance has been discontinued? It is my absolute favorite. I used to purchase at Sephora and I can’t find it anywhere!
What kind of scent does this have?
Start your review of Burberry Body Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
All time favorite fragrance.in reviews
I always get comments when I wear it about how great it smells, yet it isn't so overpowering that I worry about sensitive noses. in reviews
Tisha L.
Brooklyn, NY
Burberry Body Eau De Parfum uploaded by Tisha L.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
So let's talk about MY "Body" 🤣: You ever get a whiff of someone's fragrance and instinctively want to chase them? No...its just me 🤔 Well, about 2 years ago this happened; but I'm a New Yorker so I opt for not being a stalker 🤷🏾‍♀️ As I've been on my fragrance journey, I've had a lot of blind buys that ultimately needed to be sent back until...I finally found her! Burberry Body Eau De Parfum is a light powdery and musky scent that works extremely well with my skin chemistry. She's a very aromatic scent that is very inoffensive and can be worn to the office. I love her dearly...you see the juice dissipating! Time to re-up, she's just that good ❤
Anita S.
Burberry Body Eau De Parfum uploaded by Anita S.
Burberry Body Eau De Parfum uploaded by Anita S.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
I love this fragrance! It’s my go-to scent when I’m trying to figure out which fragrance to wear. Very feminine and sexy!
Mary M.
Burberry Body Eau De Parfum uploaded by Mary M.
Burberry Body Eau De Parfum uploaded by Mary M.
Amazing product. Hubby bought this for me and I love it. It smells amazing and its last longer. Definitely worth buying...again.. Burberry Body Eau De Parfum
Mitali M.
Burberry Body Eau De Parfum uploaded by Mitali M.
Purchased at: ULTA
A very nice powdery, woody, and musky scent with a hint of rose. Smells like preppy if it had a scent. For some reason reminds me of a 1960s country club.
Krixxy M.
Burbank, CA
Burberry Body Eau De Parfum uploaded by Krixxy M.
Burberry Body Eau De Parfum has been my go-to scent recently. I’m still not sure how to describe scents but hopefully one day I’ll learn how to! Haha! I find this pretty long-lasting and I just loooove how it smells. It’s light and airy and has this sweet subtle floral scent that smells wonderful even when it has dried down.
Heather F.
Princefederick
I love this perfume smells pleasant really sweet smell I got this as a sample card my first time trying this out really amazing to smell when u go out really like a sweet cologne smell I love to buy this in full size
Nia N.
Wilmington, DE
i often use it . its for all types of people . firstly, its has a nice bottle. body by burberry is fresh and smells like flowers, fresh fruits .The lasting power is good and if you settle into clothes it smells amazing much longer .
Paige W.
Columbus, OH
All time favorite fragrance. I was first drawn to it because the model for it was Rosie and she is my favorite, but then I was surprised by how great it smells. It's very unique in the best way. I always think it's somewhat peppery. Like a woodsy peppery floral fruit. It's just awesome, I swear.
Medea J.
New Castle, DE
Burberry Body Eau De Parfum uploaded by Medea J.
I own many perfume, because I love it. This one is my “must have” one. I always buy biggest one and little one for travel. It suits every situation and seasons as well, but mostly spring and summer. It’s fresh, feminine and smells whole day🙌🏽 Burberry Body Eau De Parfum
Veronica M.
Hialeah , FL
Burberry Body Eau De Parfum uploaded by Veronica M.
Starting off the bottle is super pretty. The smell is fancy, yet fresh. The only negative thing I find is on the first spray , it can be a little overwhelming so you have to be careful to not over do it.