Burberry Body by Eau de Parfum

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Body by Burberry Eau de Parfum, 2.0 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Burberry Body by Eau de Parfum
  • "I always get comments when I wear it about how great it smells, yet it isn't so overpowering that I worry about sensitive noses. " in 1 review
  • "All time favorite fragrance." in 1 review
Vivien a.
This is my favorite scent. Over the years it has become my signature scent that friends know me by. I have and will continue to stay loyal to this perfume because it is absolutely divine! Burberry will always be one of my favorite brands because of its beautiful rich history and elegance. This perfume is the perfect embodiment of the brand. I can describe the scent using two words, elegant and sexy. It is definitely a much more classic and older perfume but this is what I would imagine Blair Waldorf smelling like. Burberry body beats Chanel n. 5, Gucci bloom, and any Tom Ford scent in my opinion. I will definitely continue to purchase this wonderful product.
AnnDrea P.
High Point
My first experience with this fragrance was through a sephora sample and I was immediately intrigued! I always get compliments whenever I wear this and it definitely is long lasting. I purchase mine online usually between $20-25 dollars for a 2.8oz bottle.
Vicki A.
Yes! Yes! Loveeeeee it. It’s a great scent without an age limit. Anyone of any age can wear this. It’s one of my favorites in my collection. I wear it when I dress up. I always get complimented, it’s a beautiful fragrance. If you don’t know what to get a perfume lover, get them this.
Ashley P.
This is my absolute FAVORITE perfume!! I fell in love with this when I worked at a makeup counter in one of my local department stores. I cannot get enough of this wonderful scent. Even the “milk” has a great amount of scent to it. #giftcrush
Angie W.
e bernstadt, KY
[product:burberry-body-by--eau-de-parfum] This is my all time favorite perfume. And my husband's. I discovered Burberry Body through a magazine sample. And wear it daily now.
Vine C.
This perfume smells intoxicating! I first tried this perfume as part of a Burberry Sample set that I bought. This was without a doubt my favorite out of the set. I'm usually not crazy about really sweet scents but this one smells amazing! It is extremely sweet smelling when I first apply it but it settles into a soft, elegantly sweet scent on me. It isn't an overpowering scent, which I like. This scent works nicely for both day and night. I personally think this is a perfect date night perfume. Besides the scent, the packaging looks so sleek and sophisticated. Looks great one my vanity.
Anoosha K.
I love this perfume! It's my go to for a date or even just for work. People tell me that it's not too strong which is great because I work at a hospital. The tones are more of light, little fruity and little woodsy. None of the tones overpower each other though. Honestly, what is great about it is that not many people use this so I love that I can wear something that people love and will constantly be asked about!
Cassidy M.
This is my favorite summer perfume! I get so many compliments when I have it on, and it smells perfectly clean. I love to put it on after a long day at the beach, before I go out. It has a musty part to it which I love! Very earthy in a good way
Alexandria F.
This smells amazing! The scent is long lasting but not overpowering. I've noticed it smells a bit different on everyone so it seems to kind of blend with your natural scent.

Ulta has great deals from time to time so it's easy to snag a good deal on this!
Christine L.
Englewood, CO
Burberry Body is my favorite every day smell.  It's not overpowering, but the scent is distinct from other perfumes, in my opinion.  It's a little on the expensive side, but, it IS Burberry.  Another staple in my bathroom/routine, though.  Unless I'm feeling adventurous, this is my go-to for a fresh, everyday smell.
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
Does this product come with refills? If not, can you buy the refills?
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
What kind of scent does this have?