Burberry Beauty Velvet Foundation - Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Damaris R.Burberry Beauty Velvet Foundation - Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Damaris R.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Velvet Foundation gives the skin a soft-focus velvet finish that lasts all day. Inspired by the iconic trench coat, its lightweight, breathable texture gives gentle protection from the natural elements. The innovative oil-free formula uses wild rose extract to hydrate the skin and effortlessly combines long wear with extreme comfort. see more...

Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek
The Burberry Beauty Velvet Foundation is my go to foundation.  The texture is just as the name implies..  velvety!  It glides on smoothly and does NOT make fine lines and pores stick out.  It just makes my skin very soft and natural looking.  The staying power is unbelievable too!  I stays on all day and I do not need to refresh my makeup at all.  I highly recommend!
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
E X P E N S I V E!!!!!!!!! But such great wear and lasts for a very long time. I am a collector of foundations and saw this one, so I needed it. I ordered it offline and it was packaged so beautifully, I almost didn't want to use it. It doesn't dry down matte, it's more of a natural finish. I love it.
Kate D.
Kate D.
Richmond , VA
FLAWLESS SKIN!! I swear by this foundation OMG! I got so many compliments about it and it looks so lovely when you buy it.  This was my first time trying it and it is amazing!! Ah can't wait to use this again! The price definitely resembles the quality.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
i love your sister sister hates you so bad you have a great day she likes to be the sister of a great mom sister sister of mine and you have to a really good mom sister and mom and you sister and the best mom and mom you are a great mom and mom you sister and mom
Damaris R.
Damaris R.
Balch Springs, TX
I like the foundation because it's light. It won't make you face look cokey. It goes into your face smooth. It doesn't make you face breakup. Easy to apply due to being very moist.
macey k.
macey k.
Bakersfield, CA
this is seriously the most amazing product i’ve ever used it’s lasted such a long time on my face and also the product it self lasted. i highly recommend this foundation, the cover is amazing as well!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Bluefield, WV
This foundation is my favorite designer foundation! I purchased online. It applies great and blends wonderful. It exceeded my expectations and the packaging was beautiful!
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Orlando, FL
everyday foundation. i use it so much and i dont break out love it!! the packaging is great its very heavy and sturdy. though the product itself is quite lricey it is definetly worth it. I bought it online. I would suggest that they add more shades as I am very pale.
Gerania R.
Gerania R.
Kissimmee, FL
I don't use this so much because it makes my face fell heavy m, it was at a good price that's why I purchased it. My little sister loves it me not so much
Joy J.
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Love this foundation! Stays all day long and looks natural in my skin. Nice shade match to my skin. The foundation feels a little sticky though... But, overall I would recommend this foundation!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
What is the coverage with this? Does it blend out well?