Burberry Beauty Light Glow Natural Blush uploaded by Nicci G.

BY BURBERRY

A lightweight blush that gives the skin a bright fresh glow. Burberry Light Glow contains silicones for effortless and even application and wild rose extract for moisturising benefits. The complexion glows with natural looking radiance. see more...

• Is the brush included high quality or junk? 1 Answers
Mary T.
Madison, MS
I really like this blush. I also love the smell (it has that old, classic makeup smell to it). It is very pigmented and stays on decently well. I don't like that half the packaging is a new brush each time as I have a makeup brush of my own and would rather get a full palate of blush.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
SO BEAUTIFUL!! 😍 I'm in love with this blush. I have Cameo and Earthy (I actually use this as a contour shade, a technique that I picked up from Wendy Rowe in a Burberry tutorial). The quality is outstanding... I don't know how I lived without this. Burberry has quickly jumped to one of my favorite makeup brands, which is tied with Chanel and Charlotte Tilbury. I prefer a more natural look, and that is easily achievable from this product due to the easy blending and natural hues. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you try at least one of these blushes if you are drawn to more natural makeup and not the 'Instagram' look. You will fall in love too!! It gives you a fresh glow without actually being shimmery.
Jennifer N.
Mountain View, CA
This is a great natural blush. Gives you a flushed look but not too much color that it looks garish. This blush also weirdly smells amazing. I personally would not buy the full size because it is not stand out or exceptional compared to lower end brands but it was a great addition to a set.
Nicci G.
These blushes are super pigmented, blend like a dream and last all day - and I really mean ALL DAY as in 14+ hours. The only drawback is there aren't a ton of color options and they have a fairly strong rose scent (which I love but I know some people hate).
Lucy R.
I love this blush! It looks very natural on the skin and it definitely is a perfect blush for an everyday soft look. It is pricey but it will definitely give you the perfect look.
Aileen A.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought this as a gift to myself for Christmas. I absolutely love it! If you're thinking about trying this blush go ahead! Beautiful glow is like a highlight and blush in one.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I adore my Burberry blush. First of, the packaging is adorable! The blush has great pigmentation but blends out to look so natural. Lasts all day.
Emily M.
Clayton
Blush is my fav and this is a ggggrrrreeeaaaaatttt color!!! Got it as a gift!! It was perfect! Neat packaging!! Would definitely buy more!!!!
Lucy K.
Not sold on this product. I think the hourglass blushes are much nicer and more potent. I also feel like blending is a little harder.
Darreian W.
West Liberty, KY
Love this blush. It is pricy bout its beautiful on the skin and blends well. Lasts long too.
Lacey J.
Winter Springs, FL
Is the brush included high quality or junk?