BY BURBERRY

Discover Fresh Glow, Burberry Beauty's iconic Luminous Fluid Base. The effortless formula gives a spectrum of skin benefits and multiple effects - from instant radiance to moisturisation - while gently protecting against the elements. Ultra-fine illuminators give natural luminosity and light diffusion, anti-agers help restore skin elasticity and wild rose extracts increase hydration levels. The multi-effect formula can be used in a multitude of ways: -On nude skin for moisturising illumination -As a hydrating and luminising primer under foundation -Blended into foundation for a fresh radiance boost To add highlights to nude or made-up skin, use it on cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, Cupid's bow and chin.

• What shades of this have you tried? I received Go...Be the first to answer!
  • I'm trying to decide if this is worth the money? Can you see a di...2 Answers
  • Is this a primer or can you use it on its own. Also how is it for...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hollie L.
Hollie L.
This is supposedly a primer, but it is an awful primer. It doesn't help keep my makeup on (maybe because it's mostly water), and it definitely did not do anything for my oily skin. In fact, it broke me out very badly, which is why I ended up returning it.
Now, as a highlighter, this is okay. I put it on my nose, forehead, cupid's bow, and chin, then followed with my powder foundation. It's very, very subtle, but it does peak out just a little bit underneath the foundation (so long as you're not caking it on). I could not use it over my powder foundation, however - it removed my foundation and left patches of pink skin covered with clumpy weirdness. Not cute. Perhaps this would work better with a liquid foundation.
It really is just a "glow"...no chunky, obvious glitter bits like some other highlighters. If you have nice-looking skin to begin with, this would be beautiful all on it's own. Granted, then it might break you out and ruin your beautiful skin. So I guess this would be for people with gorgeous, resilient skin, who do not want to wear makeup, but just want to add a little extra "something" sparingly on their t-zone and pay a fortune for it. But I'm not that person, so this doesn't do a whole lot for me.
Allana T.
Allana T.
First let's get one thing out of the way: yes this is a pricey product. Which is why I took a star away. But it's definitely one that I love, anyways. I got a deluxe sample once, and haven't been able to use any other "glowy" primers since. The texture of this is unbelievable... soft and smooth, but not heavy like a moisturize. It's very light on the skin, which means you can use it on top of your day cream, and even alongside another primer if you want to also diminish the look of pores, add SPF, etc. You can use it all over the face or just on the high-points, as a base for your highlight later on. It's a stunning color... it adds a radiance without giving that disco ball effect. Totally one-of-a-kind product. Bravo, Burberry!
Gabrielle A.
Gabrielle A.
From what I read online it can be used as a primer, can be mixed in with foundation, or as a creme highlighter. I tested it out on my hand first and loved the finish. But I do not think it should be considered a primer. It would give a lovely glow on top of a primer! I used it on top of my primer and it looked amazing. However, do NOT use it as a highlighter. I used it and it started to wipe off my foundation and didn't blend very well. However, after a few hours of wear it looked very patchy. Not worth the money, there are drugstore products better than this.
Beth W.
Beth W.
I have a thing for all things glowy, and this product is no exception. I usually use Becca backlight as my promer, but was excited to try Burberry. I think the two products are pretty comparable, but the Burberry does edge out the Becca by a hair. There's just something that highlights that perfect natural 'lit from within' look a little more than Becca, perhaps a bit more golden. But for the price point, I'm afraid I have to stick with Becca. This is a fantastic product, but price is definitely my deciding factor on this one!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Flawless. Mix this with any foundation or apply as a primer base for a lit from within glow. I have combination skin and it doesn't make my T-zone oily at all. It just looks like beautiful skin. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for glowing skin (but not a glow from outer space). My favorite combination is mixing this with the NARS Velvet Matte Tint. Burberry's Fresh Glow outperforms the Becca Backlit Primer (and all other 'glow' products) from my experience.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Dallas, TX
I have been hoarding samples of this for the last year because it is fantastic. It's a hard product to explain as it's not really a primer and not a highlighter in the traditional sense. I apply it under my foundation and it makes my skin appear glowy and fresh but not glittery at all. I've used it on top of foundation as a traditional highlighter and it does add a glow but it's subtle. I've even used it to wet my Burberry shadows and it makes them into a nice wash of color
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
I used this all wrong the first time. I first used it as a primer under my foundation. I found that it looked beautiful on my makeup free skin because it gives a subtle healthy glow. The second time I used this I used it over my foundation (as in all over my face) what this did was give me a much more dewy appearance without looking super shiny or glittery. When I put a powder based highlighter on top of this OH WOW! Beautiful product.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
I got this as a sample and wasn't really sure on how to use this according to the direction it can be used alone or as a base and for me it didn't work as a base at all you can't see the shimmery under the foundation and even alone I didn't see much of a difference but a slight shimmer on my face. Like that's it's light weight and a little goes a long way but for me it's not worth buying the full product
Cindy Y.
Cindy Y.
This is absolutely gorgeous. I've been using a deluxe sample size as a primer for the past few weeks and it has given me the healthiest glow. It could work well by itself for a natural glow or paired with a foundation to give that dewy look. A little goes a long way and only needs to be applied at the cheek tops and nose. Burberry Cosmetics are great and it's a beauty brand worth looking in to.
Diane M.
Diane M.
Derby, KS
I love to use this product as a highlighter. I tend to go very natural looking with my makeup, so if you're looking for intense highlight go somewhere else. But for me, having oily skin, it's perfect because it gives a nice glow without looking oily. And since I only use it for highlighting the product lasts me a long time, which is nice since the price tag is pretty high.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Has anyone compared this with the Becca liquid shimmering skin perfector or Becca's new primer? If the fluid base wasn't $48, I would have pulled the trigger by now. The product seems great, but Becca's products also seem gorgeous and are $10-11 less expensive. I would love to hear what people think.
Carley R.
Carley R.
Hilliard, OH
For the price, is this product worth it and does it really make a difference in your skin? I love a fresher and brighter look to my skin and want to know if this will be noticeable
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar , CA
Would love to try this is it really radiant
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Atlanta, GA
How does this feel on your face? I don't usually wear a lot of face makeup so I don't like heavy products
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Is this a primer or can you use it on its own. Also how is it for combination skin with Oily t zone? Does it hold under your make up?