BY BURBERRY

Discover Fresh Glow, Burberry Beauty's iconic Luminous Fluid Base. The effortless formula gives a spectrum of skin benefits and multiple effects - from instant radiance to moisturisation - while gently protecting against the elements. Ultra-fine illuminators give natural luminosity and light diffusion, anti-agers help restore skin elasticity and wild rose extracts increase hydration levels. The multi-effect formula can be used in a multitude of ways: -On nude skin for moisturising illumination -As a hydrating and luminising primer under foundation -Blended into foundation for a fresh radiance boost To add highlights to nude or made-up skin, use it on cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, Cupid's bow and chin.

Becca S.
Review for: Nude Radiance 01 more...
I got a sample tried it once and I definitely loved the results ! My skin looked so beautiful! Hydrated it had a beautiful glow. So I decided to purchase the full size but after trying it for 3 days, my skin started to break and I got a rash. I really wanted it to work, but my skin is just too sensitive. I would totally recommend you trying it if you don’t have super sensitive skin, It is definitely a beautiful product, unlike other products it gives a natural finish that makes your skin look stunning !
Eva K.
Review for: Nude Radiance 01 more...
In love with his - it has literally changed my life. Provides a gorgeous, luminous but not shiny base. Minimal coverage that makes skin just look better. Since purchasing, I have been forgoing B.B. cream entirely, preferring this with a bit of concealer. Absolutely fantastic product. I just wish I discovered it sooner!! My life long search for the perfect tinted product is over! (And when worn under foundation, skin is flawless, radiant, and natural looking. So versatile and amazing!!!)
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
Review for: Nude Radiance 01 more...
I got a small size in a Burberry sample box and I really enjoy this base. Unlike Becca Backlight Priming Filter, this imparts a really subtle sheen—I don’t even want to call it that because it’s subtle—so you don’t blind everyone with your highlight. Easy to use, very lightweight and blend-able. I haven’t mixed it with my moisturizer or B.B. cream, but I think it would be a great enhancement.
EMMSAYS M.
Review for: Nude Radiance 01 more...
I got the nude radiance sample from Sephora long time ago I felt in love with it and bought the full size during Sephora VIB I use it instead of foundation and sometimes under my foundation because my skin is dry this not only hydrates my skin it gives it a luminous glow and your skin looks so fresh and deWY.
Anna H.
Review for: Nude Radiance 01 more...
I love Burberry and the Beauty Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base is just what I needed to add that extra glow to my makeup routine and to my skin. This is lightweight and glides onto my skin. It doesn't feel heavy or like another layer of makeup and it really glows, I mean my skin looks amazing!
Mary T.
Madison, MS
I used this product for over year and HATED to give it up (as I am a massive Burberry makeup fan). However, I started noticing that it just wasn't staying in place. I'd come home and makeup would've gathered around certain areas of my face or would be gone completely. The colors are beautiful, and there is truly a variety. I just don't think this product is made for anyone that has a problem with oily skin (as water is one of the main ingredients).
Marie M.
Ashdown, AR
Review for: Golden Radiance 02 more...
I’ve use his for bronzing a little bit but also to make some of my foundations a little darker but it is a very good product and it has a little dent and well smells very good
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
BRIGHTENING BASE

What struck me as a perfect option for every skin tone, and is really one of those universal shades that compliment all skin types. To add that element of sun-kissed skin, I work a few pumps of the Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base in Color Golden Radiance No. 02. This glides across the skin on my face, neck, and décolleté, hydrating for and immediate way to a radiant healthy even-looking complexion. This is ideal for those days when you want a minimal approach to sun kissed dewy skin or even complimented with a medium to light coverage foundation.

Burberry has added wild rose extract to their formula which acts as an anti-inflammatory, soothing irritated skin. This is also a rich source of antioxidants, which can help strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissue to keep the skin hydrated and protected while providing that beautiful glow. I know I can count on this to revive my skin while providing me with immediately and long lasting hydration and moisture! Burberry Fresh Glow - Luminous Fluid Foundation
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia, PA
Wish it had a bit more coverage or at least made your skin look different! It really doesn’t do much but the skin does feels good I use this product on clients that really doesn’t need foundation
Carrie J.
Baytown, TX
I use this before I put on my foundation and its truly amazing. It moisturizes my skin and tightens my skin leaving it feeling younger and more radiant. My foundation looks flawless everytime I use this .
Melissa H.
Has anyone compared this with the Becca liquid shimmering skin perfector or Becca's new primer? If the fluid base wasn't $48, I would have pulled the trigger by now. The product seems great, but Becca's products also seem gorgeous and are $10-11 less expensive. I would love to hear what people think.
Carley R.
Hilliard, OH
For the price, is this product worth it and does it really make a difference in your skin? I love a fresher and brighter look to my skin and want to know if this will be noticeable
Adrian K.
Austin, TX
I'm trying to decide if this is worth the money? Can you see a difference when wearing it? What's the best way to apply it?
Jessica D.
Is this a primer or can you use it on its own. Also how is it for combination skin with Oily t zone? Does it hold under your make up?
emily o.
Sylmar , CA
Would love to try this is it really radiant