BY BURBERRY

Discover Fresh Glow, Burberry Beauty's iconic Luminous Fluid Base. The effortless formula gives a spectrum of skin benefits and multiple effects - from instant radiance to moisturisation - while gently protecting against the elements. Ultra-fine illuminators give natural luminosity and light diffusion, anti-agers help restore skin elasticity and wild rose extracts increase hydration levels. The multi-effect formula can be used in a multitude of ways: -On nude skin for moisturising illumination -As a hydrating and luminising primer under foundation -Blended into foundation for a fresh radiance boost To add highlights to nude or made-up skin, use it on cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, Cupid's bow and chin.

Mary T.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for over year and HATED to give it up (as I am a massive Burberry makeup fan). However, I started noticing that it just wasn't staying in place. I'd come home and makeup would've gathered around certain areas of my face or would be gone completely. The colors are beautiful, and there is truly a variety. I just don't think this product is made for anyone that has a problem with oily skin (as water is one of the main ingredients).
Devhan L.
Camden, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was just okay for me. It does give your face an illumination. Doesn't have a smell. My make up just doesn't stay as good as it does with other primers. I bought this from Sephora online. I find myself reaching for my other primers versus this one. The price is up there as well. I think you can find a better quality primer at a lower price.
Shannon L.
Pittsford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have incredibly dry skin, so whenever I can find something that makes my skin look hydrated and dewy, oh my god I just love it. This product is fantastic for those who have dry skin like me. If you have oily skin, I’d use with caution. It just provides the nicest glow and is so smooth and silky.
Jane B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the shade Nude Radiance. If I are looking for a luminous glow, then this is a great product! It can be used in many ways, and has a nice consistency, I personally like a more satin finish to my skin, so I do not see myself repurchasing.
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
BRIGHTENING BASE

What struck me as a perfect option for every skin tone, and is really one of those universal shades that compliment all skin types. To add that element of sun-kissed skin, I work a few pumps of the Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base in Color Golden Radiance No. 02. This glides across the skin on my face, neck, and décolleté, hydrating for and immediate way to a radiant healthy even-looking complexion. This is ideal for those days when you want a minimal approach to sun kissed dewy skin or even complimented with a medium to light coverage foundation.

Burberry has added wild rose extract to their formula which acts as an anti-inflammatory, soothing irritated skin. This is also a rich source of antioxidants, which can help strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissue to keep the skin hydrated and protected while providing that beautiful glow. I know I can count on this to revive my skin while providing me with immediately and long lasting hydration and moisture! Burberry Fresh Glow - Luminous Fluid Foundation
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wish it had a bit more coverage or at least made your skin look different! It really doesn’t do much but the skin does feels good I use this product on clients that really doesn’t need foundation
Carrie J.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this before I put on my foundation and its truly amazing. It moisturizes my skin and tightens my skin leaving it feeling younger and more radiant. My foundation looks flawless everytime I use this .
Lexi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just absolutely beautiful on my face with or without foundation and also moisturizing my skin!!! It highlights with a dewey like look!!! Highly recommend!!!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: Nude Radiance 01
I have a deluxe sample of this and was hoping to fall in love with it. Sadly, the product didn't stand out to me... which is a disappointment due to it being Burberry and its luxury price tag. This product claims to be multipurpose; as a primer, liquid illuminator to add to foundation, or as highlighter. The consistency is light and the glowiness is subtle very lit-from-within. As a primer, it creates a low key, brightened base. It's very subdued so I don't personally think it's worth it as that alone but still cute, really. It also didn't extend the wear or application of my makeup also. It's also not illuminating enough to be used as a luminizer for foundation, etc. I don't like it as a highlighter very much either as it tends to rub off makeup that's under it. Best used without any base I'd say. This is a very "meh" product to me. Not worth the price tag. Just a nice luxury product that would look nice on display.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do agree with everyone else that this is a pricey product and that this is not a great primer that will make your makeup last long (because I personally think it has too much water in it? (55% water base)). However, I really do like this product...

I personally love using it alone mixed in with my moisturizer, mixed in with my foundation, or under my makeup to give my skin an instance glow/dewy look that looks very natural on the skin. You can use it for a VERY SHEER highlight on your face as well but I tend to set it with a powder highlighter just so it doesn't fade away too quickly off my face (it's also a great base for your powder highlighter too).

This product has so many great ways to use it which is why I think the product is so great. Plus, it feels really nice on the skin! Kind of cooling and very fresh.
Melissa H.
Has anyone compared this with the Becca liquid shimmering skin perfector or Becca's new primer? If the fluid base wasn't $48, I would have pulled the trigger by now. The product seems great, but Becca's products also seem gorgeous and are $10-11 less expensive. I would love to hear what people think.
Carley R.
Hilliard, OH
For the price, is this product worth it and does it really make a difference in your skin? I love a fresher and brighter look to my skin and want to know if this will be noticeable
Adrian K.
Austin, TX
I'm trying to decide if this is worth the money? Can you see a difference when wearing it? What's the best way to apply it?
Hannah M.
Atlanta, GA
How does this feel on your face? I don't usually wear a lot of face makeup so I don't like heavy products
Jessica D.
Is this a primer or can you use it on its own. Also how is it for combination skin with Oily t zone? Does it hold under your make up?