BURBERRY BABY TOUCH Alcohol Free Eau De Toilette uploaded by Anniuska C.BURBERRY BABY TOUCH Alcohol Free Eau De Toilette uploaded by Andreina L.

BY BURBERRY

DESCRIPTION
A light and delicate eau de toilette for mothers and babies
Rhubarb, orange zest and mandarin blend with gentle verbena and spearmint to form the fresh top notes
Warm floral heart notes of cyclamen, orange blossom, lily of the valley and jasmine
Soft moss, sweet vanilla and milk compose the base notes of this soothing fragrance
Clear glass bottle
100ml
Alcohol free
Made in France

Angela M.
I remember loving this when I was in my early teens. Since there weren't many fresh and citrusy scents that I could wear, this was one of my go-to scents. It would be nice if I could find this at my local mall, since it would be interesting to see if the formula would still be the same.

-Might repurchase (if it still smells the same)
-Would recommend
-Available at fragrance outlets, online, etc
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Great scent! I can't afford the bottle but I got several samples during an event! I got a lot if compliments once it warmed to my skin and people asking what I was wearing! Lasted pretty much all day. Just very pricey.
Mary F.
Conway, AR
This fragrance is very light and airy not a fragments that I would wear on an every day basis. But if you want a fragrance that does not give you a headache or migraine this is the one for you.
Lindsay H.
Independence , MO
I think this perfume smells so good!! It is clean and not overpowering like a lot of perfumes can be. I would definitely recommend this perfume to all the influensters!
Jennifer T.
Winston salem, NC
I love this scent. It is hard to find. I used the baby wash on my kids when they were little. It is a soft scent, clean and fresh and different. I use it as well.
It has a really soft scent. I know this is for baby use but I use it everyday after shower and before I go to bed. I even spray it on my bed linens and everywhere in my apartment. Ane yes I am in my twenties lol. I got a lot of compliment from my friends when they come over my home.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This is such an amazing smell. Not too strong but it still lasts on my clothes all day without respecting it. I for sure will be repurchasing this after it's gone. The packaging is also very nice too!!
Yaitza P.
Such a gentle perfume smell-wise. It's not overpowering or too soft, it's just right. It's absolutely true to it's name as this perfume will leave you smelling as sweet as a baby.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK
I borrowed this Burberry Baby touch from one of my daughters. OMG! This has become my new favorite. Hopefully my raving about it and hint dropping will yield me an awesome Christmas or Birthday gift.
Got it when I was born my mum put it on me everyday when I was little every one complimented and I still have the bottle with a little drop in it need more it's sooo nice
Brittany B.
Robbins, TN
How would you describe the smell of this spray?