BY BURBERRY

Barbie S.
I love the smell hands down my favorite aside from chanel. This brand has been around for a long time and they are a brand I trust and love what they bottle and the packaging is so cute, the smells are absolutely out of this world, one for at least every occasion. Soft and subtle or bold and vivid and a very long lasting scent that stays with you all day and night and smells just as good the next day. Burbĕrry Brĭt Pĕrfume For Women 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women
Just D.
Quincy, MA
I had THE BEST experience at Burberry on Newberry St in Boston. I wanted to fix my jacket since I loose some more weight and I went to this store to see if they could help me even though I didn’t buy this jacket there. Michael was super nice to me and since i had brought the jacket just a few weeks ago, he said there wasn’t going to be a problem. The tailor woman was also great and giving me advises on what to do and no to do with it. Great personnel.
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
South Coast plaza & Beverly center locations: When it comes to luxury designer brands I like to think that Burberry is somewhat very affordable compared to the rest. I have purchased the same wallet every year since 2009, and still have the first belt I purchased from them in great condition. Burberry's leather accessories last a very long time, hence the exceptional quality of their products. As soon as you enter one of their boutiques, you are drowned with attention. The staff is very inviting and go above and beyond to help you get what you are looking for. Their fitting rooms are not like any other department store, they are extremely big and their mirrors give you a view from every angle to ensure your fittings look perfect.
Yalda S.
los Angeles
I have like 5 different item from Burberry story. I love their bags, wallet and perfumes. I have a small night out bag in pink/purplish color. It’s so small and cute to carry at night. Then I have this beautiful wallet that can fit 100 cards. I have one of the perfume been using for 3 years I just love it. Burberry can never get old
Michelle R.
Kansas City, KS
Love this brand and the plaid Smells like heaven love this product works wonders as well!! I Recommend this product to everyone! Smells like heaven love this product works wonders as well!! I Recommend this product to everyone! Smells like heaven love this product works wonders as well!! I Recommend this product to everyone!
Natalie L.
Houston
We all have the classic Burberry Brit quilted jackets, it’s a southern thing! My girls love matching me and I love it too. The jackets have tons of pockets for all the mom supplies I tote around, I can skip purses often because of all the pockets.
Kaycie K.
San Diego
Ive bought a few items throughout the passed couple of months. While the items are expensive, it makes me feel super fashionable and happy to have a few designer pieces in my closet. If you have the money, I’d recommend owning at least one piece! I’m a girl on a college budget and I still think it’s worth it!
Aisha M.
Plainfield, IL
My all time favorite clothing brand. I recently bought a winter Dual jacket and a Trench coat. I am loving them both. It is stylish and warm even in this crazy Chicago weather. Staff is very friendly and helpful too. Love shopping there.
Jessica S.
Litchfield
I have only purchased make up and accessories from Berberry but I am pleased with all my purchases. The quality is quite good. The brand is obviously expensive but still somewhat purchasable for some items for middle-class people such as myself. I just wish they had more affordable items available
Kaylee N.
Fort Riley
Very satisfied! I have always received the best quality items from Burberry. Price wise it is a little bit of a splurge, so be ready to spend some money. However it definitely was worth it! I can get really dry skin in the winter and some foundations make it worse but no complaints here!
Solis C.
Is the price worth it?
kenzi g.
Has anyone tried their perfumes and if so do they smell good?
Katelin B.
Logan , WV
Do they sale cosmetic products?
Heejin J.
Where are some places I could purchase their stunning trench coats for cheaper..?
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
What's their best product? Are their fragrances good?