Follow 4 Follow? 🔁 & 5 Likes for 5 Likes? 💖 IG | CaroBitcX
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O?
What’s the best affordable thing here?
Start your review of Burberry!
How would you rate this product?
Dinara A.
East Windsor, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Burberry uploaded by Dinara A.
Burberry uploaded by Dinara A.
I can’t say I have a lot of things from Burberry , only 3 that I got as a gift 🙈 but I like everything I have so far 🥰
Elaine L.
Dayton, NJ
Burberry uploaded by Elaine L.
I have a pair of aviators from Burberry that I love. Aside from looking good, an important feature is that the glasses are polarized. This makes them easy on the eyes. Burberry's products look great and are good quality.
Alexandria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Burberry uploaded by Alexandria R.
Classic, elegant, sophisticated, and always excellent quality with exceptional customer service. They have one of the best customer relations services of any luxury brand. I never have any issues with their products. There are many timeless pieces that last. I’d definitely recommend their clothing, shoes, and accessories.
Princess B.
Clinton, MD
Burberry uploaded by Princess B.
Burberry uploaded by Princess B.
Don’t remember when I got this dress but I love it! Fits nicely and looks really good.
Laz K.
Burberry uploaded by Laz K.
You can tell my love for this perfume by how much there’s left. Smells like a woman who’s got her life together. Very inoffensive and I would even consider it a safe blind buy. Another hit for me🥰 #Burberry Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz
Sarah M.
Nicholasville, KY
Burberry uploaded by Sarah M.
The Burberry pattern is to die for. It’s a fashion statement in its self & I have many products I love sharing with the world to see.
Alison S.
Golden, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Burberry uploaded by Alison S.
Burberry is a luxury brand I often go to for myself and my husband. Quality and not outrageous pricing for luxury. Sunglasses, handbags, and their perfume/cologne is a staple in our home.
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Burberry uploaded by Iris A.
My Burberry bags are probably my favorite, they're stylish and chic. They are definitely more my taste. I love their classic check collections! When I can, I tend to shop their site for bags and shoes. I'm not too fond of their coats though. I recommend!
Brittany L.
Philadelphia, PA
Burberry uploaded by Brittany L.
Such a cute designer bathing suit. Fits well and very supportive. I like the minimalist design with just the Burberry pattern stitched around the edges. Classic bikini that has stayed in style. It is durable and has lasted years.
Meaghan H.
Columbus, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I really love this company's scarfs in the fall and winter time. They are super soft and really pretty. I would like to buy them all. I recommend and would buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah Jayde C.
Arrowsmith
il y a 3 ans
Does anyone know of any Burberry Her dupes Burberry ? Burberry Her Eau De Parfum
Laura E. il y a un an
The Ariana grande cloud sort of smells like it.
Elly W.
Vancouver
il y a 3 ans
Annmarie R. il y a 3 ans
I wrap it round once and leave two bits hanging down in either side. My fave outfit? Jeans, white shirt, flats, blazer and Burberry scarf 🧣 xx