BY BURBERRY #17 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (1996)
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Irene Y.
Vestal
Where do I begin. Well, first, my whole family owns at least twenty pieces (or more) of clothing from Burberry. My parents love Burberry and always stop by the store to just “look” and end up spending over a thousand every time. The shirts look so good. The coats, oh my god don’t get me started. SO WARM and look SUPER ELEGANT. I don’t know how Burberry manages to be on point every time with their clothing. I have at least three different styles of coats from Burberry and all three are on rotation. They are my prized possession and what I look forward to the most when the cold arrives. One of my coats looks super thing but it is oh so warm!! I really don’t like bulky jackets/coats, it doesn’t look as classy in my opinion. I would rather not look like a walking snowman. Coming back for more this coming winter!!
Candace H.
Foothill Rnch, CA
Man. We all know that this is luxury, so you’re not going to find a bargain here. That said, their pieces are STELLAR and worth every penny. The fit and construction of their apparel is unlike any other I’ve ever seen. Sure, the trenches and jackets are great. But I’m talking about dresses and actual going out apparel. The structure and fit is in unparalleled. The 2 dresses I have are stunning, and fit like a glove. There is one evening dress I have that I wear over and over (no many how many times I’m photographed in it) because it is that gorgeous. If you’re looking to splurge, Burberry is the place to do it!
Jamiah J.
Philadelphia
Sooooooo I love shopping here for me and my boyfriend ,what is so good about the clothing it could be for men and women comes in different styles and yes it definitely has good quality the best thing I purchased from there was this dress and shirt and I would recommend this to everyone make it a love gift for you boo  Burberry
Taylir W.
I love Burberry because the products are all very well made. The signature flannel Burberry pattern is so iconic and all their pieces are very timeless. Paying full price for Burberry will cost you a lot of money. I would suggest thrifting it or waiting until it goes on sale if you are looking to save some money.
Amanda W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Burberry has fantastic products. They are really expensive but it is totally worth it. If you are looking for these great items on sale, you can find that at Nordstrom Rack! I absolutely love their watches and their clothing. It is great quality and looks fabulous!
Meredith C.
Essex
There’s not much more iconic than the Burberry plaid, and I love the attention I get when anyone recognizes it throughout my day. Is it something my daughter always tries to borrow? Absolutely. Is it expensive? Absolutely. Is it worth it? ABSOLUTELY.
Fiona B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i love burberry. all their products are great and well made! i own some sunglasses and the style is so cute, my favorite pair of sunglasses. their clothes, especially their jackets/coats are beautiful, a little pricey though but it's worth it.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I bought a pair of rain boots from the store inside Macy’s and it was great. The store is so clean and the SA’s are wonderful too. Gave me drinks while I waited to try on my boots. Shopping at these luxury stores is always such a treat.
Malekan A.
Los Angeles
I bought a scarf, wallet, purse, glasses... and a tie for my dad. I absolutely love Burberry. Whenever I get a chance I buy something from there. Of course after I save a lot of money. I also love my sports Burberry perfume
Solis C.
Doral, FL
Is the price worth it?
kenzi g.
Has anyone tried their perfumes and if so do they smell good?
Katelin B.
Logan, WV
Do they sale cosmetic products?
Heejin J.
Where are some places I could purchase their stunning trench coats for cheaper..?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
What do you like and or dislike about Burberry?