BY BURBERRY

Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
South Coast plaza & Beverly center locations: When it comes to luxury designer brands I like to think that Burberry is somewhat very affordable compared to the rest. I have purchased the same wallet every year since 2009, and still have the first belt I purchased from them in great condition. Burberry's leather accessories last a very long time, hence the exceptional quality of their products. As soon as you enter one of their boutiques, you are drowned with attention. The staff is very inviting and go above and beyond to help you get what you are looking for. Their fitting rooms are not like any other department store, they are extremely big and their mirrors give you a view from every angle to ensure your fittings look perfect.
Hina s.
Leawood, KS
Burberrye few designer brands which is always very classy and oh so british. I love the quality of the fabric and the beautiful checkered details. The staff is always helpful and knowledgeable. But i have noticed that they tend to run a little small in kids sizes. I had to buy one size bigger for my kids and kids jeans are way too tight. I wish they make them in regular sizes.
Wearing burberry tee in the pic!
Traci&Jesse A.
Houston
Burberry Large Banner in Leather and Housecheck Handbag in the color black. I am absolutely head over heels in love with my beautiful addition to my luxe collection of bags. This bag I believe is a classic timeless wardrobe staple that will never ever go out of style. This bag is very roomy & spacious and has the option to carry with the top handle or a nice leather strap if you prefer to carry it over your shoulder. The price of this bag at Nordstrom at the time when I purchased it sold for $1,790.00 and worth every cent!
jtm. M.
San Jose, CA
The quality and design is fabulous. The artistic director has changed so looking forward to Burberry’s new turn in this century. I own the scarves and also a jacket. It is very warm! I found myself sweating in California winter that’s how insulating it is.... but it’s made to go through UK weather. My twin brother is also enamored with this brand. He did a research report on Burberry and was fascinated on the history during the World War and it’s garbadine jackets. Burberry’s influence is worldwide.
💎 L.
 I absolutely love Burberry it is my favorite clothing designer of all time for classic looks.  Burberry clothes always fit like a glove actually everything Burberry does. I love their shoes as well they're comfortable roomy for a wider feet and last for years everything Burberry always laughs that's the best part. I find their prices to be fairly reasonable especially for the quality, durability, and sophistication. I've shopped Burberry for years and will never stop shopping Burberry.
Kimber S.
Pawtucket , RI
My love for Burberry is real. I have a list of future purchases because the items I do have is such good quality, it’s classic, and as long as I can fit into it, I will be able to wear it. I have a comfortable winter jacket that I wore almost every day of the winter (talk about getting your cost per wear down) and I plan on getting many more winter out of it. Not to mention, it was so incredible warm, and the perfect length to stay warm in the snowy conditions. The second jacket is also a cooler weather jacket except I wear it when I want to dress to impress, a nice jacket can make any outfit look more elevated. Lastly I have a couple sweatshirts for my casual days, very comfortable and you still look nice and fresh, classy even though you are in a sweatshirt. Their clothes are super fitting, very comfortable, high quality materials and they care about craftsmanship. These clothes will last a lifetime.
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
My man just bought the Burberry Brit cologne or something like that and this one also smells delicious is a soft manly like it smells so sexy idk how else to explain it lmao 😂 what y’all want me to say every single time he puts it on it makes me wanna jump on him 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
I bought a trench coat recently. I love it. The only issue was that there was a thread hanging, other than that it is a beautiful coat. Shopping at the Burberry where I live is an okay experience. I guess it depends on who takes care of you at the store so it’s a hit or miss. Their purses I don’t care for much. I owned one, and it started to form a bubble inside the lining after a year of having it. So i don’t recommend any of those. However, I did buy an umbrella as well, and that last a few years and was much sturdier than other “normal store” umbrellas.
Reyna R.
Riverdale MD
MY FAVE BRANNNND I have sooo much shirt and pants from here. Me. My two daughters and husband both all have a lot of stuff from Burberry! Their outlet is absolutely amazing. Always have year round sale so you can be able to grab a lot of stuff for a reasonable price! Great quality stuff. Only con is they Sz in Europeans so their stud run small but this is really just a heads up! Try on before you buy!
Daniela S.
I had a very disappointing experience ordering from a Burberry in San Diego.

I’m still baffled at how a store like Burberry would ship out shoes with BLUE PEN marks ALL OVER brand new sneakers.
How does the person working not notice they are shipping out something they shouldn’t even have in their inventory?

I wouldn’t expect this to happen at Target, let alone from Burberry.
Solis C.
Doral, FL
Is the price worth it?
kenzi g.
Has anyone tried their perfumes and if so do they smell good?
Katelin B.
Logan , WV
Do they sale cosmetic products?
Heejin J.
Where are some places I could purchase their stunning trench coats for cheaper..?
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
What's their best product? Are their fragrances good?