BY BURBERRY #24 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• How goos is burberry makeup?7 Answers
  • Where can I purchase a classic Burberry scarf?4 Answers
Nena R.
Nena R.
Christmas 2015 was quickly approaching and as per my usual had no clue what to get my boyfriend. His everyday watch recently broke so I decided to get him a watch. I searched everywhere and couldn't find anything to fit his style. So while strolling through the watch section at Saks, Boom! I finally found the perfect watch for him! It's the Men's Burberry Swiss chronograph grey ion plated stainless steel bracelet 42mm watch. It was a very handsome, well made watch and rather heavy. Its now 2017 and he has used this watch practically every single day, unless he used one of his special occasion watches. With all the wear and tear of him doing everything wearing it and banging it around the watch has held up beautifully, There barely any scratches on on it and zero scratches on the glass. I believe the watch was $895.00 yes it's a bit on the pricey side but with what that man has put that watch through it was worth every penny! Burberry's presentation of the watch is very nice also.
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
I've been wanting to have this sunglasses. I am highly satisfied that I decided to purchase it. I love how the shape is a mix of classic and trendy. Although it is only a dope, it is well made. It serves it's purpose to protect my eyes, the glasses really protects my eyes from the sun. They stand out enough without being too flashy, and they go with everything. I have a round-shaped face and it fits perfectly, in fact it flatters my face shape nicely. I have the classic Burberry quilted jacket in a gorgeous, versatile taupe color. It's perfect for spring and fall and matches with just about everything. It's such a classic and classy piece and with the sleeves rolled up just a bit, the iconic Burberry print peeks out. I get compliments on it every time i wear it. Burberry is one of my favorite high end brands, it's so timeless!
María Carolina R.
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
These are authentic and came packaged in new Burberry box with protective sleeve covering glasses. Glasses have authentic serial number on lens, which I used to contact Burberry for authenticity. Came with high quality leather case, cleaning cloth, and booklet. Would definitely purchase again! Arrived one day earlier than expected! The style is great and goes well with all face types. This brand is well known for its quality and this product sure does prove how well they are made. I work with kids and my glasses constantly are being grabbed off my head and played with. they have no scratches what so ever after 2 years of this type of care from 2 year olds
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Peony Rose Lip Velvet
This review is for Peony Rose, one of the new matte ipsticks from the Burberry Lip Velvet collection released in October, 2012. I was excited to finally try the Burberry lipsticks. The texture and wearability is excellent. Although a true matte, the consistency of this lipstick is creamy and buttery and feels fabulous on--the ingredients are indeed good for your lips. You could not ask for a better "feel". Applies beautifully right out of the tube, I don't use a liner anyway but especially not needed for these. Pricey but now I know why--it's totally worth it. This color, Peony Rose, is gorgeous.
Haley F.
Haley F.
This is officially my 2nd pair of Burberry Sunglasses and I can tell you why. These glasses are not only totally classy and stylish, but they are also very comfortable. I only had to look through two of them before I found the best fit and it is literally perfect on my face. So much so, that I forget I am wearing them all the time.
Did I also mention, they quality of Burberry is in every thing I have bought from them and this is no exception.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
karmila M.
karmila M.
Greenbelt, MD
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I have several items from Burberry and all of them are such great quality that have or will last for years. You can just tell the difference in quality when you touch them. I always get compliments on my rain boots and snow boots but they are also very practical. My scarf & earmuffs are so warm and soft. The sunglasses are so sturdy and do a great job of protecting my eyes. I highly recommend this brand for sure
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Columbus, OH
Burberry has easily become one of my favorite brands. I have a coat, a scarf, a jacket, a purse, a poncho wrap, and boots. I absolutely ADORE every single product that I have. Although the brand is very expensive, the quality definitely makes up for it! The shopping experience is always tailored to you specifically, which is nice because they want to help you with whatever you need at all times.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Very, very, well made products. I have a zip up green sweatshirt I bought in the Scottsdale, AZ store in 2009/2010 and it is still in as great a condition as the day I bought it. Their colors stay bright, and the cotton is extremely high quality. No rips or tears even the pull cords for the hood are still in exceptionally good condition. I'm very impressed with their products quality
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
I purchased the Burberry Festive Velvet Lip Set and love these mini sized lipsticks. There are four colors in the set: Oxblood No. 437 (a deep burgundy shade), Damson No. 425 (a dark raspberry), Military Red No. 429 (a cherry red), Nude Rose No. 405 (a deep pink). The colors are rich, pigmented and great for the holiday season. A great buy for $40 from Sephora.
Solis C.
Solis C.
Is the price worth it?
kenzi g.
kenzi g.
Has anyone tried their perfumes and if so do they smell good?
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Logan, WV
Do they sale cosmetic products?
Heejin J.
Heejin J.
Where are some places I could purchase their stunning trench coats for cheaper..?
Megan B.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
What's their best product? Are their fragrances good?