BY BURBERRY #16 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Hina s.
Leawood, KS
Burberrye few designer brands which is always very classy and oh so british. I love the quality of the fabric and the beautiful checkered details. The staff is always helpful and knowledgeable. But i have noticed that they tend to run a little small in kids sizes. I had to buy one size bigger for my kids and kids jeans are way too tight. I wish they make them in regular sizes.
Wearing burberry tee in the pic!
Jac F.
Great purses and perfume.  Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum SprayBurberryBURBERRY Fresh Glow Highlighter It is great to have access to great products which are made well. This is a product line that I have used over the years and I appreciate the quality. I can't speak enough of the way these products are made. I will continue to use them.
Candace H.
Diamond Bar, CA
Man. We all know that this is luxury, so you’re not going to find a bargain here. That said, their pieces are STELLAR and worth every penny. The fit and construction of their apparel is unlike any other I’ve ever seen. Sure, the trenches and jackets are great. But I’m talking about dresses and actual going out apparel. The structure and fit is in unparalleled. The 2 dresses I have are stunning, and fit like a glove. There is one evening dress I have that I wear over and over (no many how many times I’m photographed in it) because it is that gorgeous. If you’re looking to splurge, Burberry is the place to do it!
Erin B.
Never goes out of style. My go to in terms of investment pieces. I’ve had some glasses and purses for years, that are such classic designs that will live on forever. Their signature plaids are so festive to wear especially fall through early spring.
Jamiah J.
Sooooooo I love shopping here for me and my boyfriend ,what is so good about the clothing it could be for men and women comes in different styles and yes it definitely has good quality the best thing I purchased from there was this dress and shirt and I would recommend this to everyone make it a love gift for you boo  Burberry
Cecy S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I purchased BURBERRY My Burberry Black 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray and absolutely loved the smell. I try not to use it too often but I'm so in love with it I want to wear it all the time.
It's an elegant smell, but not too elegant where it's only proper for full adults. I'm still a young looking girl.!
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Love the look of their products, and I like the variety of fabrics offered - sometimes leather bags area great but other times canvas is preferrable. The rain gear is classic. I even like Burberry watches. Quality can be a little iffy for the price, as we have had some wallets wear out quite quickly.
Kate H.
Indian Trail, NC
I’ve never carried a Burberry purse but I do have clothing. My Burberry coat is beautiful. I love the attention to detail. I have 1 button that is slightly loose but has been that way for 3 + years. Because of its quality I haven’t had to tend to it. The scarf I have is beautiful and classic.
Jordin F.
this product was great. it gave me the exact results i was hoping for. i was skeptical at first when i bought, but ended up growing to love it. 10/10 would recommend. i found it at my local store and have seen it around other places too. easy to find, cheap and amazing. fits just right too!
Shaziah N.
Burberry is actually top 3 of my favorite brands. I don't own that many products from them but everything is great quality and even greater style. Some things aren't as expensive as you would think!!!!!!!
Solis C.
Is the price worth it?
kenzi g.
Has anyone tried their perfumes and if so do they smell good?
Katelin B.
Logan, WV
Do they sale cosmetic products?
Heejin J.
Where are some places I could purchase their stunning trench coats for cheaper..?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
What do you like and or dislike about Burberry?