BY BURBERRY #17 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Louie A.
Pullman
South Coast plaza & Beverly center locations: When it comes to luxury designer brands I like to think that Burberry is somewhat very affordable compared to the rest. I have purchased the same wallet every year since 2009, and still have the first belt I purchased from them in great condition. Burberry's leather accessories last a very long time, hence the exceptional quality of their products. As soon as you enter one of their boutiques, you are drowned with attention. The staff is very inviting and go above and beyond to help you get what you are looking for. Their fitting rooms are not like any other department store, they are extremely big and their mirrors give you a view from every angle to ensure your fittings look perfect.
Hina s.
Leawood, KS
Burberrye few designer brands which is always very classy and oh so british. I love the quality of the fabric and the beautiful checkered details. The staff is always helpful and knowledgeable. But i have noticed that they tend to run a little small in kids sizes. I had to buy one size bigger for my kids and kids jeans are way too tight. I wish they make them in regular sizes.
Wearing burberry tee in the pic!
Hannah R.
chicago
I purchased a pair of Burberry glasses, they're so stylish and classy looking. I've received so many compliments on them. They frame my small face and big eyes very well. They make you look very elegant and put together. Very well made, great product and brand. They're very sturdy and have been through a lot and remain perfectly intact still looking new. I'm looking forward to purchasing from them in the future.
Jac F.
Great purses and perfume.  Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum SprayBurberryBURBERRY Fresh Glow Highlighter It is great to have access to great products which are made well. This is a product line that I have used over the years and I appreciate the quality. I can't speak enough of the way these products are made. I will continue to use them.
Jaydah S.
Miami
I recently just got a pair of Burberry prescription glasses and i get so many compliments on them! I love them so much. I have two pairs of glasses and these were supposed to be my go to glasses when i wanted to dress up, but since i love them so much i basically wear them everyday!
Erin B.
Never goes out of style. My go to in terms of investment pieces. I’ve had some glasses and purses for years, that are such classic designs that will live on forever. Their signature plaids are so festive to wear especially fall through early spring.
Jamiah J.
Philadelphia
Sooooooo I love shopping here for me and my boyfriend ,what is so good about the clothing it could be for men and women comes in different styles and yes it definitely has good quality the best thing I purchased from there was this dress and shirt and I would recommend this to everyone make it a love gift for you boo  Burberry
Livia F.
Absolutely love this brand. The clothes and boots are incredibly well made, and this is one of the only brand's that makes clothes to fit and flatter my small, short frame. I also love their Burberry Brit perfume - crisp, feminine, and not overly strong or floral. Overall, I adore the brand's classic aesthetic.
Cecy S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I purchased BURBERRY My Burberry Black 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray and absolutely loved the smell. I try not to use it too often but I'm so in love with it I want to wear it all the time.
It's an elegant smell, but not too elegant where it's only proper for full adults. I'm still a young looking girl.!
Erica F.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Timeless. Great quality and consistent. This a a brand built on quality and doesn't get too caught up in trends but stays with it's classic British style never loosing its identity. You know if you buy something Burberry it will never go out of style and will last you a long time due to its superb quality.
Solis C.
Is the price worth it?
kenzi g.
Has anyone tried their perfumes and if so do they smell good?
Katelin B.
Logan , WV
Do they sale cosmetic products?
Heejin J.
Where are some places I could purchase their stunning trench coats for cheaper..?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
What do you like and or dislike about Burberry?