Burberry 15063436014 Body Coffret: Eau De Parfum Spray 60ml-2oz + Body Milk 100ml-3. 3oz - 3pcs uploaded by Erika B.

BY BURBERRY

Body Coffret: 1x Eau De Parfum Spray 60ml/2oz 1x Body Milk 100ml/3, 3oz Ideal both for personal use & as a gift, Product Line: Body, Product Size: 3pcs see more...

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved the smell of this. It's sophisticated and one of Burberry's best scents. It's not offensive as far as the notes go, so I think almost anyone could wear it and be okay. Doesn't hurt the the bottle is different too.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Kaufman, TX
My mom received this as a present and she let me use some, this smells so awesome and isn't too floral but not too sweet either!
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
This perfum is amazing. It ckst very much but it all depends on what you're planing on paying for quality.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Visalia, CA
I love the scent of this fragrance. I received it as a birthday gift after I hinted about liking it. I was so thrown off by it being Burberry, but I fell in love at first sniff. A little does go a long way, the scent last through out the day. I think a little too much comes out with with spray, I usually slowly press it down and stop when a little spritz comes out. In the end, yes it's expensive but I feel that It will last me a long time. I don't see this being something for my everyday, not that it doesn't smell amazing. I just would like to save it for "special occasions ". I do feel that it would be so easy to overkill it with spraying too much, like a person I know once said. I would rather my love interest can smell me from up close and personal and enjoy it, than smell me a mile away.