Burberry 15063336014 Body Coffret: Eau De Parfum Spray 85ml-2. 8oz + 2x Body Milk 100ml-3. 3oz - 3pcs uploaded by Erika B.

BY BURBERRY

Body Coffret: 1x Eau De Parfum Spray 85ml/2, 8oz 2x Body Milk 100ml/3, 3oz Ideal both for personal use & as a gift, Product Line: Body, Product Size: 3pcs see more...

Shamita R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing. I'm not a fan of fruity smells or anything crazy strong so this is great since it's so subtle.
Ashley B.
Ankeny, IA
Love love love the smell of this. It lasts a long time and is a staple in my perfume collection.
Candi F.
Berthoud, CO
Burberry is an amazing brand and everything I've ever tried form them has exceeded my expectations. I love their scents so much.
Ashley M.
I love any Burberry perfumes, but the Eau de Parfum is much nicer when you need a slight spritz later in the day!
Willow M.
As a perfume addict, this is definitely in my top 5! I actually just purchased my 3rd bottle of this last week. I've always been more than satisfied with any Burberry products I've purchased.
Liliane S.
Como ainda não experimentei, só posso dá 4 estrelas. Mas tem uma embalagem bonita e deve ser bom! Queria um.
Fierdaws R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love so much this parfume it smells so good i wanna buy it sinse a very long Time i like it so mush