BY BURBERRY

This Burberry perfume keeps you right on beat with an inviting floral scent. FRAGRANCE NOTES Bergamot, cardamom, pink pepper, ceylon tea, iris, bluebell, white musk, vetiver and cedarwood. FRAGRANCE DETAILS For women Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: 2.5OZ. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Amy G.
Bloomington, IL
This has been my all time favorite scent since I was in middle school. It's citrusy and floral with a bit of musk. Most perfumes give me headaches, but this one has never had that effect on me! It mixes perfectly with my body chemistry, and the scent lasts for the better part of the day
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
This smells so great! We sell this perfume at my work and its hands down my favorite Burberry sent! Everyone should definitely give this one a try. The only complaint I have is it doesn't stay very strong on my skin which is a bummer.
Heather H.
Acworth , GA
LOVE this smell! Burberry has great perfume, I haven't smelled anything like them. The scent lasts all day and a little goes a long way. The description is notes of bergamot, cardamom, fiery pink pepper and mandarin.
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA
This is such an amazing scent. I have worn it for years. I have the little bottle but I still have some left. It is a wonderful scent. It's clean and not sweet at all. It's just a very calming scent. It's great!!!
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
My mom got this for me on christmas and i still have it almost a year with it and its what i use constantly i love the smell and the packaging is so pretty
Grace I.
Buckeye , AZ
Has always been a favorite of mine. Its a classic scent and lasts all day. It definitely stands out amongst other fragrances too.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , ON
This burberry perfume smells great. I got this perfume as a gift a few years ago and fell in love with it. It's long lasting.
Karly F.
Such a light sweet smell
Probably my favourite perfume I’ve ever used
It can be pretty pricey but sometimes it’s on sale
Catherine G.
Portage La Prairie, MB
Love this scent!! So fresh and uplifting, yet subtle enough to wear to work without being overpowering :D