BY BURBERRY

Burberry Body is a sexy woody floral scent. It opens with seductive freesia and peach notes continues with the floral tones of rose and iris and finishes with a warm musky vanilla base. No one will be able to take their eyes off your body wearing Burberry Body. Size: 2.8 OZ see more...

Megan M.
Volta humorously told us the dangers of trying a fragrance on yourself and assuming that it smells great--avoid, avoid. A fragrance is greatly affected by the natural smell of your own skin, your mood, stress level, body chemisty, diet, age, and any medications you may be taking. That's why I always ask several men what they think of a scent before purchasing; I am often surprised at their difference of opinion, but I trust it as opposed to mine in good part. This is totally sensual on me, as it is on Sprout (verified by my husband and some good male friends and relatives). It has notes of freesia, green absinthe, peach, rose, iris, sandalwood, cashmeran, musk, amber and vanilla. I'm glad I didn't have to find out if it worked for me the hard way.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This is one of my favorite scents. It smells great and it is a great quality spray. It lasts all day and keeps you smelling fresh.
Zafiro I.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this Burberry product. Its absolutely amazing. I recommend it to everyone. I love the scent....
Falonne F.
['Ottawa ', ''], ON
I love the smell, I've been looking for a nice parfum for a while. And I've decided to try this out and it's pretty, everyone loves the smell on me :)