BURBERRY 10000177 BURBERRY BODY by BURBERRY EDPSPRAY uploaded by Cindy S.BURBERRY 10000177 BURBERRY BODY by BURBERRY EDPSPRAY uploaded by Qurita W.

BY BURBERRY

This fragrance by Burberry gives you the elegant, fruity scent that you adore. FRAGRANCE NOTES Peach, freesia, rose, iris, sandalwood, cashmerean, vanilla, amber and musk FRAGRANCE DETAILS For women Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 2.0 OZ. Color: Rose/Peach/Iris. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Sandalwood. see more...

Cindy S.
CASTROVILLE, CA
I was not a fan of this perfume when I first recieved it. It seemed so strong so I gave up on it. I decided to give it another try a few months later.... well, I don't know what changed because I really like it now. It has kind of a woody scent in a way but it smells soft, nice and it's different. I get compliments on it when I wear it.
Ruby H.
This is one of my favorites! It has a perfectly soft yet strong smell and does not fade away as many scents do. I bought it from my workplace with a discount, so t was affordable! I am happy with the product!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
I received this perfume in a Sephora Play monthly subscription box. It smells so elegant. The best way I can describe it would be a floral fruit smell. It's long lasting and not too strong. I absolutely adore it.
Megan M.
Volta humorously told us the dangers of trying a fragrance on yourself and assuming that it smells great--avoid, avoid. A fragrance is greatly affected by the natural smell of your own skin, your mood, stress level, body chemisty, diet, age, and any medications you may be taking. That's why I always ask several men what they think of a scent before purchasing; I am often surprised at their difference of opinion, but I trust it as opposed to mine in good part. This is totally sensual on me, as it is on Sprout (verified by my husband and some good male friends and relatives). It has notes of freesia, green absinthe, peach, rose, iris, sandalwood, cashmeran, musk, amber and vanilla. I'm glad I didn't have to find out if it worked for me the hard way.
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
I absolutely hated this smell I don’t know why but it really irritated my nose in a bad way. I think the smell was just way too sensual for an every day wear, it had a very dusky smell to it that didn’t sit well on my skin I would not repurchase.
Cheyenne M.
This perfume smells amazing!!! I have certain “special occasion” perfumes and this is one of them! To me it’s a soft scent, very enjoyable. I like to wear it for date nights. I have also been asked by other what I’m wearing.
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
I love this perfume. It's a nice fresh floral powdery scent. It's not too strong so it's perfect for the summer. I highly recommend this product.
Janiece M.
Love this perfume, has a perfect scent for a night and even day out. Can be used for any event and long lasting and has alot for the price
Naveeta M.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This perfume is the bomb dot com Eveb my mom loves it has a very unique sent that lasts a longtime people will smell you for miles
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I recently purchased this perfume...it's smells so good! It's a floral musk scent and it is a great fall/ winter scent!