BY BURBERRY

Candice W.
I was a bit disappointed in how much the scent changed after wearing this for a little bit. It still smelled good, but not the same as even I put it on.
lily b.
Phoenix, AZ
The scent is so fresh and clean, love love love this for summer.
I purchased it by accident, well let me tell you this was the best accident ever.
Soujoud S.
Cudahy , WI
I received burberry perfume original scent for my birthday i like the smell however it's heavy and i believe it's not suitable for daily use
Dimytria B.
Lake Charles, LA
I like this one. It's very light and fresh. And I like the packaging haha. I use it sparingly because I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Julia B.
Harlingen, TX
 I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment
Jennifer G.
Pell City, AL
Love the smell of this perfume. I can wear it and it doesn't give my husband a migraine. The scent is very subtle
Carrie R.
Mission Viejo, CA
Love the smell of Burberry. It has a very woody smell. Always get complemented on it when I were it
Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Overall okay. I love the Burberry brand but this sport perfume was not my favorite scent.
Christiana s.
Woodstock, AL
Burberry is a great smelling cologne for men. I love it when my husband wears it.
Sunny M.
I had a gift certificate for my birthday from The Hudsons Bay. I bought myself the Burberry perfume. I love it!!! It is a gorgeous bottle and I love it on my dresser. It smells amazing, very rich ans sensual. When I run out I will definitely be purchasing it again. It`s expensive but worth it. I recommend it!!