Buqu - Chubs Portable Charger - Pink uploaded by Melissa C.Buqu - Chubs Portable Charger - Pink uploaded by Melissa C.Buqu - Chubs Portable Charger - Pink uploaded by Melissa C.

BY BATTERY BIZ

Buqu Chubs - Power bank 3350 mAh - 12 Watt - 2.4 A (USB) - pink see more...

Melissa C.
Farmersville , CA
For the price, I'd say it's on the more expensive side. If charging a phone, it would charge about maybe halfway. However, it is adorable and fun. It's like a little ray of sunshine.
Lauren L.
I have the chubs portable charger in gold! I love it and have gotten so many compliments on it. It can be clipped to your belt loop or bag or carried around normally. I personally would not clip it to my purse since I imagine the metallic exterior would get very scratched. This is extremely useful when you're on the go and don't have immediate access to an outlet. Definitely the cutest charger I've owned so far!
Madison L.
I am in love with this phone charger. I really love the color and the pig design. I love how I can just carry this with me when I am away from home and I can charge any device from anywhere. I highly recommend trying this product out
Destiny d.
I have this in the gold colorway and every time it comes out my friends fall in love with him. It holds a lot of charge and looks cute hooked onto your bag with it's clip. The fact that you shake it to get a reading on how much power it has left is just the icing on top.