Bunuelos  uploaded by Erika C.

BY BUNUELOS

Bunuelos
  • "i love these i haven't had one in forever my grandma would make these for Christmas and for winter and especially rainy days with our hot chocolate on the side mmmmm so delicious every one should try it.. " in 6 reviews
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
Perfect for holidays! Pairs well with hot cocoa or coffee! I love sugar so this is one of my favorite treats. I don't think it's easy to make but practice makes perfect!
Brianna H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I had one of these for the first time from this Mexican restaurant called Guacamole’s and they are so goooood! It’s such a simple dessert but it tastes like home. And I had a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Perfect!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Buñuelos are just great for the holidays there so delicious and sugary there not the easiest to make but if your really know how to make them they come out delicious !! Not expensive at all you can literally use what you have at home you just need flour, eggs, salt, and vegetable oil :)
Maria P.
Perfect with coffee, warm cocoa, or orange juice. These bunuelos are to die for well not literally, but they taste delicious. They are easy to make as well. Definitely give them a try.
Kenia G.
Oklahoma City
My mother makes the best and biggest ones ! They’re so good but I could only have a couple pieces because it’ll be too much for me but it’s the best thing to eat when it’s the winter time with a warm cup of hot chocolate or coffee!
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
I love buñelos! Especially during the holidays! We don't make all the time since they are very unhealthy but wow are the so delicious! They are super affordable whether you make at home or buy at panaderias! Definitely won't be disappointed.
Zeina C.
Hanford, CA
Such a memory from my childhood! These are so good and so easy to make! it's a good quick snack to whip up with store bought tortillas or a fun recipe with home made ones. I would totally recommend others to try these.
Erika C.
Growing up, these went great with hot chocolate, I'm made them homemade at a friend's house once. My aunt just bought the round colombian buñelos and I had to snack, I couldn't wait for breakfast
Antonia I.
If you have yet to taste buñuelos what is it that you are waiting for? lmao.
These are a delight to eat if you are a sweet tooth, and i have tried two renditions of these. Being the more popular version in my community of the two, using homemade buñuelo "batter" which pretty much turns in to fried dough and sprinkled with sugar almost right out of the frier. It will be a tasty treat you'll regret not trying at least once, as simple as it may be.
Gabby P.
San Jose, CA
These are so good my grandma makes them and they are like affection but all my grandma also works at a restaurant so that's maybe why she can make them super big but even when I go to the restaurant my grandmas are way better and they're so light and crispy it's like a tortilla deep-fried and then put sugar on and cinnamon it's so delightful especially on those cold days when you just want something warm
Silvana L.
Vail, AZ
What do you eat this with?
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
Do you eat this as a main meal or a side?
Yuliana A.
Riverdale, MD
Is perfet for milk or coffee ?
Jessica C.
Where can I find this?
Sandra L.
Brighton
Are these for sale in a regular supermarket