Bunny Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Anna T.

BY BUXOM

Crystal Z.
Jacksonville, FL
This was one of the very first "high-end" lip products I ever bought for myself! This was when lip plumpers became a thing and all the products on the market were seriously like venom on your lips! One product even made my lips swell so much because it was so intense! But this! If that's what you like then this product may not be for you. But this does just what I want it to and gives my lips a nice little plump with some shine and color. It doesn't have an intense tingle and numbing sensation but it has a nice minty'ish taste and a slight tingle to the lips! I've been purchasing this product for years and have almost every shade!
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
I love this product it does OLUMB YOUR LIOS BUT PKEASE FONT OVER DO IT THIS IS NOT THST GLISS YOU TAKE EITH YOU AND APPKY ALL DAY I FORGET SOMETIMES. I PROMISE YOU IT FIES WHAT IT PROMISES BUT SOME THING TRLLS ME THIS IS NOT FOR THAT GLOSS ADFICT KINDA GIRL IT JUST CSNT BE GOOD ALL DAY EVERYDAY.. hint for plump lips mix red pepper flakes in a few drops of peppermint oil in a CARMEX can with less then 1/2 product left add sugar before  doing your hair and make up apply thick coat on top and bottom  after your finished rub circular motions and fine your lips.. you want to see plum just think lisa Rinna
Tayla M.
This was my go-to clear gloss from 8th grade through high school. First of all, the packaging is amazing. Secondly it is the PERFECT consistency, as someone who loves clear glosses sometimes they can be too heavy and sticky and clumpy but this one found the perfect balance between being thick enough to feel nice and glide on the lips and not too thin where it feels as if the product has disappeared on you. Lastly the smell! The smell of this product is amazing! Honestly, do yourself a favor and go grab this clear gloss, I promise you you won't regret it.
Michelle C.
Carlsbad , CA
Love love love these lip glosses! I wish I could own them in every shade! They smell like vanilla and go on so easily! They are a little on the stickier side so if you don't really like that then you may not like these, but it doesn't bother me! Even the really sheer shades still show up after 2 swipes! Feels a little tingly at first like all limp plumping items but its a manageable feeling.
Pamela L.
Fairfield , NJ
This buxom lip polish is one of my favorites. I used it for the first time and I loved to formula. I had high expectations for this product and it was wonderful. It applies super easy and feels good on the lips. I definitely have recommended it to many friends because I feel like everyone should have this in their lives. Buxom Lip Polish
Jaelei Y.
If you want luscious looking lips without too much pigment, this is for you. There are a wide variety of colors to choose from as well as the different finishes it comes in. There are more sparkly ones than other. I would probably repurchase if there was a color I could not resist like a stunning nude for medium skin tone.
Rae G.
For me this has to be one of my favorite lip glosses! I love the variety of the shades and the hydrated feeling it gives my lips! Between me and my mother we almost have every shade. The only con I can think of would be the price, but they last for months at a time between the two of us using them. I will continue to buy!
Jodi S.
Sumter, SC
AMAZING 💥 these buxom glosses are so thick and plumping for the lips. Girl compliment my pout all the time. I love to later this one after my lil liner and lipstick. I have like 5 different colors in this gloss. Your lips looks so nice big and plump. You have got to try this out for yourself you won’t be disappointed!!
Cassanya P.
Such a great light color and texture and tingly feel on the lips.  Not sticky or heavy or uncomfortable. Doesn’t pile up on your lips. This is one of the best lip glosses out there. I’ve been impressed with them for years.  They are a tad pricey but they can be becasue it’s an amazing product.
Anthea A.
Tacoma, WA
Buxom lip polish is a great product. I either put this on over a lip stain or wear it by itself. Gives your lips a slight tingle without being over the top. I always get compliments on how full my lips look when I wear this product! Color is definitely more sheer than you'd expect, but I kind of prefer that for everyday use. I can't wait to try more colors!