Bunny Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Anna T.

BY BUXOM

Anna T.
Anna T.
I LOVE this lip gloss.
Color: The color is a gorgeous pinky peachy natural color, with just the perfect amount of shine.

Plumping: It causes a cooling tingling effect which is supposed to plump your lips. I don't notice much but I think it's supposed to be for people with creases and lines in their lips for filling them out rather than for overall plumping. This is my first plumping product I've ever used so I am not sure how it compares.

Texture: It's a bit sticky but not any more so than a typical lip gloss. The stickiness actually wears off after a little, but the pigment and gloss stay on for quite a long time.

It's my new favorite lip gloss. There are SOOO MANY shades. It's crazy. It took me like 40 minutes to narrow it down to one, but after experiencing how great this one is, I will definitely pick up some of the other shades.
Kierstan S.
Kierstan S.
I used an elf jumbo lip pencil and applied Buxom in the shade "Bunny" on top of it, and have never been so satisfied! 😍 The buxom gloss had a cooling mint effect and left my lips soft and moisturized, and the color was fabulous. I'm extremely pale, and this soft pink compliments my fair complexion. I was skeptical to try it, but I'm so glad I did!
Tricia W.
Tricia W.
Castle Rock, CO
I love this color and the lip plumping is a great bonus! It is my go to color and lip gloss
Erin C.
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
Beautiful plumper in a gorgeous color. I've been buying bunny for years and still love it as much as I did the first time I tried it. The mint flavor definitely gives a cooling feel making your lips feel even plumper if that makes sense.