GroceryBakeryBunny
Bunny Brown 'n Serve Rolls 12 ct Bag

Bunny® Brown 'n Serve Rolls 12 ct Bag

by Bunny

Enriched rolls.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bunny® Brown 'n Serve Rolls 12 ct Bag!
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
A holiday staple! My grandmothers always made rolls from scratch, even just for a regular Tuesday night dinner, but on holidays we wanted the BROWN 'N SERVEs! It was such fun to tear them apart and put little pats of butter between all the pieces. One year on Thanksgiving it was my brother's job to bring the brown 'n serve rolls and he forgot them - so now every year we like to say to him, "HEY REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU RUINED THANKSGIVING?" :)
Jennifer E.
Amherst
I don't eat any bread or yeast products, however, my Hunk does and he must have these @Thanksgiving! If my Hunk is happy, I am happy!! Make sure you're mans belly is full!! Nom nom nom🍗
Kim S.
I love these rolls! Soft, great flavor, and good plain or with butter. Perfect addition to any feast!
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
I make these every Thanksgiving! They're so delicious, my family associates them with holiday dinners as much as turkey or stuffing. They're so quick to prepare - just a few minutes in the oven, and you have fresh baked bread!
Katelynn D.
Northport, AL
Soft and a great side for any big meal with butter on top they are very delicious
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
My go to when having people over, cooking a big meal, or picking up when joining others.
Krystal  Z.
West View, PA
So good for a side to holiday dinners. Just toss in the oven and they get golden brown so quickly.
Brianna  D.
Garland, TX
Great product easy to cook just take out of the package and bake. It also does not take long to cook. When ut. Omes out it is warm with a slight crunch on the outside with a soft center.
Melanie  W.
Candor, NC
Love these brown and serve rolls they are very fresh and the top brown so nicely I would love to have a 24 pk available but they are delicious and would definitely bring out on any occasion
Liz M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
We can't have dinner without these. Separate, place on baking sheet and pop into a preheated oven for beautifully browned rolls with a delicious soft center. The perfect compliment to a holiday meal.

Looking for your answer?