Bunny® Giant.
The original giant!
American Bakers Cooperative, Inc.
Gold loaf award winner.
Stays fresh longer. see more...

Rose B.
Grew up with this bread and honestly it has never let me down! delicious bread that lasts a long time and goes well with sandwiches, jellies, cheeses and everything you could want it for! I love it and tend to buy it at walmart but Kroger and whoever else carries these id but it too! Mmm so good. must try!!!
cheyenne d.
This is my favorite bread. It's great for toasting & making grilled cheese or even just a cold sandwich. Perfect bread! I would indeed buy this bread again its cheep but also great taste and does not get caught in the roof of your mouth
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
Since moving back to Indiana, thus is the ONLY bread my husband will buy. It's made local, smells and tastes fresh and amazing & very reasonably priced! Had to stop buying another brand once I saw it was shipped frozen and has a 2 month shelf life, yuck!
Brittany N.
One of my favorite breads of choice. I like that it lasts longer than most loaves of bread since we don't eat a lot of bread in my house. I don't feel like I'm wasting as much when I purchase this brand.
Lacey F.
This is my family's favorite bread. It covers the basics of what we look for in a bread. It sells for a low price, it is soft, and it is lower in carbs than other breads (this is very important for my house).
Brenda H.
Like the package says "stays fresher longer" is so true! Bunny bread is always fresh and stays that way for a few weeks. Very soft and taste great! Great price and much better than store brands.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This is my favorite bread. Unfortunately since I moved away from the south they dont make it here in the northwest. I was basically raised on it.
Rashanae P.
This is the best bread ever . It's always fresh and tastes great. Not to mention the price is very reasonable compared to other brands .
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
I don't buy bunny bread often but when I do its for one purpose. This bread makes the best grilled cheese ever. My kids love them!
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC
Now this is bread! Huge slices make for great sandwiches and grilled cheese. Kraft big slices fit on this bread perfect!
ashley p.
Summersville, KY
What keeps the bread so fresh?