Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesBunn
VPR-TC Pourover Commercial Coffee Brewer with Thermal Carafe

Bunn VPR-TC Pourover Commercial Coffee Brewer with Thermal Carafe

by Bunn

The Bunn VPR-TC is great for office break rooms, convenience stores, or cafes. The pourover thermal carafe coffee brewer can brew up to 3.8 gallons of coffee per hour directly into thermal carafes up to 8 1/2" tall! Plus, its totally portable; it can be used anywhere there s a plug! A black plastic SplashGuard funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand, protecting the used from burns. Brews 3.8 gallons of perfect coffee per hour. Internal components are constructed from stainless steel. Pourover brewer requires no plumbing - completely portable. Just pour cold water in top and coffee brews immediately.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bunn VPR-TC Pourover Commercial Coffee Brewer with Thermal Carafe!
Shannon  G.
Safety Harbor, FL
I’ll only use a Bunn. It brews coffee in under 60 seconds, it’s always consistent, and it holds up forever! I don’t care if it doesn’t brew pods. They’re too expensive, anyway.
Nikki M.
I cannot express how much I love my bunn. It makes a full pot in 3 mins flat. I will never own another brand, ever. The only bummer is you have to use their coffee filters. So you may want to purchase a reusable one from them because the size you need, they don't sell in most stores. It's bigger than a normal 12 pot one. But I buy them online at a 1000 CT. Because it's cheaper. But I still won't ever stray from them.
Stefany S.
Tazewell, VA
This perks coffee in 3 minutes I love that it keeps hot water in tank at all times. The only thing is if store coffee pot gets unplugged so your electric goes out then when you turn it back on you have to wait 15 minutes for the water to heat back up in the coffee pot before you can make coffee other than that this is a great coffee pot I love it I would definitely buy another one if this one messed up and I do highly recommend this to others. It it is a little on the expensive side but these coffee pots last a long time you will get your money's use out of it the dude make a great pot of coffee!
Miranda T.
Lake Charles, LA
We have this product at work. We purchased one and within 4 months is started to leak. We called Bunn and they sent a new one out. That one started leaking within 2 months. So, we called again and they sent out another one. This one has been going strong for about 4 months. The Customer Service is great. But, the product is horrible. They are not made the same way they use to be.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Bunn makes the best coffee pot that we've ever bought.We were having to replace one after another of other brands.We had tried about everything.I was a bit hesitant about paying the extra cost for a Bunn but now that I did I wish I had sooner.We've had ours for over two years now and not one problem.
Tracy R.
Makes a good coffee pot, its a little more pricey but works very good! Its long lasting and brews a great pot!

Looking for your answer?