BY BUNN

With Velocity Brew - our traditional quick brewing brewers - water is kept at the optimal brewing temperature in an internal hot water tank. This means it s ready to brew when you are and delivers delicious, hot coffee in about 3 minutes. High altitude version. Brews 4 to 10 cups in about 3 minutes. Glass carafe. Unique sprayhead ensures even, complete coffee flavor extraction. Stainless steel internal hot water tank keeps water heated to optimal brewing temperature of 200°F. 3-Year limited warranty. Please Note: This item has b. see more...

• I am looking for a future new coffee maker and I want to ...1 Answers
Taylor S.
My family loves, loves, loves our BUNN. In comparison to other brands of the same build, it is so much faster while producing equal, if not better quality. We also own a Keurig, a french press, and a bialetti - each of which we use for different purposes. The BUNN is perfect for serving many people excellent coffee quickly. Once you go BUNN, you never go back.
Candy M.
Full disclosure: I don't have one of these. That being said, it lacks the style of the Keurig, and people are really going for a sleeker look. It gets bonus points however, for being a Bunn (like many if not most commercial coffee pots) and making ten cups at a time.
Dolly T.
I am looking for a future new coffee maker and I want to know if these make coffee as quick as the commercial grade ones and how much flavor it generates from the beans?