BY BUNN #19 in Electric Kettles

The Bunn TDO-4 Iced Tea Dispenser is designed to hold and serve a four gallon batch of iced tea or iced coffee. When proper precautions are followed, tea/coffee may be brewed directly into the dispenser and then transported to a remote serving location. The dispenser must be placed on a sturdy counter or shelf. 4-Gallon capacity. Sump dispense valve assures complete dispensing of tea. Has oval shape, faucet handle labeled "sweetened" and "unsweetened", and offset handles for closer side-by-side positioning. For use with Bunn TP3 series iced tea brewers. NSF Approved. see more...

Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
Anyone who has worked in a restaurant is familiar with Bunn Ice Tea Dispensers - and what a difference they make! I worked for a privately owned catering company that had the cheap tea dispensers - and within three months of purchase they started leaking. I have never seem that problem with a Bunn (amazingly! I've worked in a lot of food service places!). My only complaint is that the spout is kinda hard to clean! If you're making sweet tea in these, the spout is the place that mold will grow. Be thorough in your cleaning and you have no problems though!
Victoria G.
Granbury, TX
I use these in our restaurant and for catering, and these are great! Except for the spout they are easy to clean, and it keeps the tea a good temperature...the spout gets gross really fast, so you have to be sure to take it apart and clean it well VERY often. Definitely good for a large gathering or party!
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Very useful in different settings. At home and work. In my experience using them they are pretty easy to use. Easy to clean if you have a big enough sink. They are very helpful when needing a dispenser for drinks you made and don't take up too much space.
Alaina D.
Huntingtown, MD
I used this at the concession stand that I worked at, it is very large and can hold a lot of tea.], that being said, it was very difficult to clean and dump leftover tea out.
Maday  F.
Brandon, FL
Honestly wish I had one at my house! There so neat! Make sure you clean after every use! The tea sticks and gets a funky! I would make different flavored tea all day!
Tonya P.
Springfield, IL
Very handy for making large amounts of fresh brewed tea. Be sure to clean the nozzle well between use or it can make your tea taste funny...
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois
The restaurant I used to work at used these and I loved them. They were super convenient and made the tea quickly and was always tasty.
idette a.
My husbands grandfather bought 4 of these for his resturant and he said he loves these. 2 for sweet tea and 2 for unsweet tea
Mariah R.
Use this dispenser at work for our iced tea and also iced coffee. Doesn't keep them cold for too long, but a good dispenser.
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is really awesome to have we actually have if you love tea i recommend it and its really big we have this at my job lol