Bunn Speed Brew Coffee Maker

by Bunn

This brewer combines Bunn's quick brew technology and contemporary, curved design. Simply pour water in, let our Sprayhead work its magic, and then enjoy delicious coffee like you crave from your favorite restaurant or café. You're happy, we're happy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bunn Speed Brew Coffee Maker!
Spartanburg, SC
I really love this coffee maker. Having a pot brewed in four minutes is a lifesaver. The fact that the top slides open to access reservoir for filling is very nice. Not requiring me to pull unit out from under top cabinet to fill. It brews a good pot of coffee as well. Definitely recommend this for anyone that needs a fast, convenient pot of coffee.
Cincinnati, OH
I love our  Bunn Speed Brew Coffee Maker  - I make my husband coffee every morning before we head out the door, and it is the simplest part of my morning routine. It takes literally no time at all, and he has delicious fresh coffee every morning. We have had ours for almost a year and it has been a god send!
Novelty, OH
BUNN is the only coffee maker I will ever use.  I am a coffee junkie and I need it as soon as I wake up!  lol - I love that the coffee maker keeps hot water in its tank and can produce a cup of coffee in a matter of seconds!  Fresh, hot and Cafeteria Style!
Everett , WA
I LOVE this magical piece of machinery. I'm not a morning person so having good coffee as soon a s possible is a must for my family. I love that the speed doesn't impair the strength of the coffee. My only wish is that more major stores carried the Bunn coffee filters
Bunn all the way. We will never purchase any other brand. We love how quick it brews an entire pot, how hot it brews and how hot it keeps it without scorching the coffee. The coffee flavor is always amazing coming out of our Bunn Coffee Maker.
Holland, MI
My husband loves coffee. He's roasts his own beans. We were looking for a bigger coffee maker to have at our home. We know Bunns are made to last and make excellent coffee! With some research, we decided on this one. We love how fast it is!
Brownsville, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Have been a Bunn user for 20+ years (ok now that does sound odd) . For us the "instant gratification" (getting wierd again) feature was the selling point cause I really need coffee on am! Plus they last a long time.
Paintsville, KY
Have used a Bunn coffee maker for several years.   Have had a few problems with water leaking but that was really after a while of use.  Will keep using this brand, but wish it was a bit cheaper.  Over all a good product.
Moscow Mills, MO
Works great. Extremely fast. Brews an entire pot in under for minutes. The only issue we have had with ours us that it sits unevenly so we had to fashion a "shim" out of a plastic lid for it to start dripping the water. Otherwise it wouldn't start and our counter is level. We checked.
Chapmanville , WV
I love my Bunn Coffee Maker. I will never own sny other brand. I've tried cheaper brands and it doesn't make coffee as well or as fast as the Bunn. It is easy to clean and maintain. It is a little more expensive than some brands but well worth the extra cash.

Looking for your answer?