BY BUNN

The Bunn HT Phase Brew is different than other drip coffee makers. Unlike ordinary machines, the Phase Brew doesn t "drip" right away. In fact, it doesn t drip at all. That s because the revolutionary Heat & Release Technology heats all the water to the right temperature during the 6-minute heating phase, then quickly releases it through the unique sprayhead for an optimal 4-minute brewing phase and amazing coffee flavor. Bunn Phase Brew - Brews better, not bitter. This is the high altitude version. Stainless steel thermal carafe keep brewed coffee hot for hours. Revolutionary, patent-pending Heat & Release Technology heats water to about 2. see more...

Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
I love this coffee maker. It brews my coffee in less then 3 minutes. It keeps the coffee so fresh. I love the way it tastes. It also keeps the coffee hot in the carafe that came with it. I would recommend this pot to anyone that loves coffee!
Charlene N.
The one in the photo is almost like mine (only difference is a different carafe). I absolutely love this coffee maker. We own a jeurig too and I hate it. With my bunk my coffee always tastes equally the same which is important to me. It's so easy to make coffee and clean it too. It's a 10 minute process which is nothing for a really good cup of coffee when getting ready in the morning. I no longer use paper coffee filters, I bought a reusable one and I have no regrets with it. It works amazingly in my machine!
Carmen K.
Wausau, WI
I love my Bunn!! Brews coffee fast and the flavor is awesome! Easy clean up with the stainless steele and keeps your coffee hot. I love the thermal for keeping coffee hot!
Lorena A.
I love this too but it doesn't beat my keurig we love it more sorry you're loved in the kitchen as well though
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
I got this as a birthday present from my mom since she knows i love coffee and it is amazing i love it
Christina C.
I love the coffee pot and a lot of features too & definitely need this is my home .
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
There is nothing like starting the day with a great cup of coffee. What's better than homemade coffee?
Tara S.
I have and still use an older Bunn machine but does this come in a 10 cup?
Hassnaa A.
What makes it different from the other machines
Huda a.
How many cups of coffee can it make?