BY BUNN

About Bunn-O-Matic CorporationFounded in 1957 Bunn-O-Matic Corporation introduced the first paper coffee filter and in 1963 the pourover coffee brewer for commercial users. BUNN Home Brewers are made to do exactly what famous BUNN Commercial Brewers do: produce great tasting coffee quickly simply and consistently. Today BUNN continues to design and manufacture innovations in commercial beverage equipment and home coffee brewers from its headquarters in Springfield Illinois. see more...

Kelly B.
Linthicum , MD
Love love love!!!! I have been addicted to Dunkin' Donuts coffee for about 8 years. I would only buy my brewed coffee in the store. Everyday another $2. I tried every K cup available. I tried other coffee makers with the DD grounds and nothing worked. Finally someone at work had my same dilemma. They told me I had to use the Bunn maker since that is what is used in the stores. Now I am all set. No more looking like a nut in my PJ on a Sunday morning.
Justin L.
Nothing beats a Bunn. Period. This is our coffee maker at home and has been for several years. As someone who also has a Keurig at work, I can tell you the difference is noticeable. The same coffee has a much better and less bitter taste in a Bunn. This is the way to go. Trust me. I'm a coffee addict.
Mary E.
I'm in love with my coffee maker. Gotta love a Bunn it's just seconds away from great tasting coffee .