BY BUNN

The Bunn CWTF 4/2 Twin Automatic Coffee Brewer has 2 Lower Warmers and 4 Upper Warmers. This twin brew head system can make up to 15 gallons of coffee an hour. So for your 8 hour work day, that s 120 gallons of coffee to keep you going. Each warmer is individually controlled on the CWTF 4/2 Twin. Medium volume, twin brew head systems. Brews 10.3 to 13.7 gallons of perfect coffee per hour. Four or six individually controlled warming stations. All stainless steel construction. Includes hot water faucet. Pourover feature on both sides. &l. see more...

Bunn CWTF 4/2 Twin
  • "I am not a coffee drinker but the one's at work are and they love this thing because you can choose from different coffees." in 1 review
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Have had these at numerous of the restaurants I have worked at. They work well but the top burners tend to not get as hot as the bottom one's and sometimes burn out all together!!!
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
When I used to work at Cracker Barrel we had one of these. It got coffee out fast enough and stayed hot long enough for the servers to get the drinks to the customers
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
See these all the time at restaurants. They look like they are nice and convenient. My coffee always taste great. They a bit big for a home but good for a business.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
I LOVE this thing. We had one in the restaurant, and I managed to make amazing coffee with it! So much coffee can keep a whole restaurant going all morning!
Ashley M.
Pascoag, RI
We used to have this at a restaurant I waitresses at. The coffee always came out good and the machine never hassled me.
Cretia B.
We have these at work. I am not a coffee drinker but the one's at work are and they love this thing because you can choose from different coffees.