Bunn BUNN MCU My Café Single Cup Multi-Use Home Coffee Brewer uploaded by Renee G.

BY BUNN

The bunn my café multi-use brewer brings flexibility to your kitchen or office. Brew flavorful coffee or tea using your choice of k-cups, ground coffee, soft coffee and tea pods, tea bags and loose tea. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
Awesome product!! I don't personally own this but my mother does! So quick and easy and I absolutely love the sleek stainless design. It's very classy looking with clean cuts it really adds to the kitchen. The coffee was quick, hot and delicious. I want one!!
Andrea C.
I LOVE my bunn! I got this as gift for Christmas last year, instead of a Keurig because it supposedly lasts longer. And had better reviews! I would highly recommend this product! It has several pods to choose from depending on what you're brewing and it takes k-cups. It's a win win!
Renee G.
This is great! Not only does it do pods and k-cups, but it also does hot water, tea bags, and ground coffee. I love how versatile the is and it's wonderful for when you only need 1-2 cups of something. I recommend this to everyone!
Michaella R.
Coralville, Ia
I got this for my dad i love it and so does he. you cannot fit tall cups under it so travel mugs are hard to use. also the water is weird we will fill it up all the way with water and half the water will come out then we will do it again and we get all of the water plus some not sure what we are doing wrong
Amanda H.
I gotta get this coffee pot for myself. I'm always wasting coffee having to make more than I can drink! this is perfect!
Blanca M.
I would love to try this coffee maker. I do not own any and I'm looking for one.
soamaya s.
Super easy to use, it make any hot drink i want in one minute and it comes with four separate Drawers each Drawer work with different formats for a different brew