BY BUNN

With Velocity Brew - our traditional quick brewing brewers - water is kept at the optimal brewing temperature in an internal hot water tank. This means it s ready to brew when you are and delivers delicious, hot coffee in about 3 minutes. Brews 4 to 10 cups in about 3 minutes. Double wall, vacuum insulated thermal carafe keeps coffee warm for up to 2 hours. Unique sprayhead ensures even, complete coffee flavor extraction. Stainless steel internal hot water tank keeps water heated to optimal brewing temperature of 200°F. 3-Year limited warranty. see more...

Wendi P.
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
Best coffee brewer. It keeps a reserve of hot water and brews my coffee in less than 3 minutes. It keeps my coffee hot, I can leave my coffee all day and it is still hot. I like that the pot does not have a burner and leave my coffee tasting burnt. Bunn has and always will make the best coffee makers.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Damon, TX
This should be 4.5 stars. I love it and am on my fourth Bunn over the years. (They eventually wear out.) It makes quickly brewed delicious coffee just to my liking. The reason for 4 rather than 5 stars is that the thermal carafe starts to leak when pouring after just a few uses.I've had this issue with every one I've bought, except for the first one from many years ago which looks a bit different. I just hold the pot over the sink when pouring and wipe with a paper towel.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Foodie Expert
I bought one of these for my great grandma and she love it. She drinks coffee all day so it's nice to have a big pot
megan m.
megan m.
Mesa, AZ
My parents have one and will only use a bunn. I bought mine about 4 years ago and love it! It brews less acidic coffee by having piping hot water flow quickly through the beans. We now use our keurig more often but not because we don't like this one. It is because we drink less coffee and at separate times.