Bungie Software Halo 3 uploaded by Jenni R.

BY BUNGIE SOFTWARE

• "I don't play online too often." in 1 review
Dana S.
Brownsville, WI
This is by far the best game I have played. I recommend getting the live version to play with friends. I connected with others throughout the United States and made some of my best friends. The game play is fun and exciting even if you don't want to play the actual game and do fun matchmaking games with friends to gain xp. I really recommend.
Kirsten C.
Inverness, FL
My fiance and I find ourselves playing this on weekends when we are bored and want to relax and have fun. There aren't many multiplayer co-op games out there that are fun and also don't make me freak out when the character dies. Even though it's older and for Xbox 360, I love it!
Katherine A.
Fairview, NJ
Literally the best halo game out there. It's better than odst and reach. You can play both solo campaign or on live with others. Since it's an older game, it's super affordable. I would def recommend people to buy it!
Kristie  B.
Possibly the only first person shooter, mmo i ever really liked. I never played the campaign because the live games were always lit!
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Halo 3 is a well put together game. The campaign is beautifully done, and you can play it over and over again. There are even hidden skulls throughout the levels to get an armor set. The multiplayer is also fun, and with Xbox live, playing online is fun too. There is a lot of stuff to do in the game, and the graphics are amazing.
Paul B.
Royersford, PA
This is the greatest Halo game. The campaign is amazing with only 1 or 2 missions that I never replay and the multiplier is better than any other games. Forge was so much more effective on these maps and the custom game modes and maps that you can download on the game are amazingly fun. When there are more than 4 people at my house, we always system link Halo 3 custom games.
Jamie C.
My favorite halo. Fun to play in a party with friends or alone in the lone wolf lobby. Was never big into the campaign. There's a lot of punks out there playing love so sometimes that's annoying
Sarah H.
Spanaway, WA
Mega Halo fan and they did a good job with this one. All of them really. They are so good storyline wise and the multiplayer is that much better.
Carina O.
By far the best Halo game! Loved the campaign. I don't play online too often. There are too many try hard little kids. I love rockets!
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
I don't actually play Halo, but my husband and his friends do and I watch them, this game is awesome. Def a great game!
Jamie C.
What's your favorite lobby??
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm going to go as Cortana from the Bungie Software Halo 3 game on Halloween. I'm looking for a good makeup brand that would help me complete my look. She is blue. Thanks in advance!