Add a Photo

By BUNGIE SOFTWARE
Dana S.
Dana S.
Brownsville, WI

This is by far the best game I have played. I recommend getting the live version to play with friends. I connected with others throughout the United States and made some of my best friends. The game play is fun and exciting even if you don't want to play the actual game and do fun matchmaking games with friends to gain xp. I really recommend.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Inverness, FL

My fiance and I find ourselves playing this on weekends when we are bored and want to relax and have fun. There aren't many multiplayer co-op games out there that are fun and also don't make me freak out when the character dies. Even though it's older and for Xbox 360, I love it!
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Fairview, NJ

Literally the best halo game out there. It's better than odst and reach. You can play both solo campaign or on live with others. Since it's an older game, it's super affordable. I would def recommend people to buy it!
Kristie  B.
Kristie B.

Possibly the only first person shooter, mmo i ever really liked. I never played the campaign because the live games were always lit!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Henderson, Nv

Moment of silence for those automatically destroyed when the gravity hammer made its debut in the game without any warning
Jamie C.

My favorite halo. Fun to play in a party with friends or alone in the lone wolf lobby. Was never big into the campaign. There's a lot of punks out there playing love so sometimes that's annoying
Azhlyn B.
Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN

This was a good game. I wouldve loved dual weilding in this one, like there was in halo 2, but the story line and the gameplay was still pretty good. I love playing slayer online with this one.
spencer b.
spencer b.
Latonia, KY

The best halo, the best story the best online and everything this game is great
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ

I don't actually play Halo, but my husband and his friends do and I watch them, this game is awesome. Def a great game!
Paul B.
Paul B.
Royersford, PA

This is the greatest Halo game. The campaign is amazing with only 1 or 2 missions that I never replay and the multiplier is better than any other games. Forge was so much more effective on these maps and the custom game modes and maps that you can download on the game are amazingly fun. When there are more than 4 people at my house, we always system link Halo 3 custom games.
Jamie C.

What's your favorite lobby??

Join Now