Add a Photo

By BUNGIE SOFTWARE
Dana S.
Dana S.
Brownsville, WI
This is by far the best game I have played. I recommend getting the live version to play with friends. I connected with others throughout the United States and made some of my best friends. The game play is fun and exciting even if you don't want to play the actual game and do fun matchmaking games with friends to gain xp. I really recommend.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Inverness, FL
My fiance and I find ourselves playing this on weekends when we are bored and want to relax and have fun. There aren't many multiplayer co-op games out there that are fun and also don't make me freak out when the character dies. Even though it's older and for Xbox 360, I love it!
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Fairview, NJ
Literally the best halo game out there. It's better than odst and reach. You can play both solo campaign or on live with others. Since it's an older game, it's super affordable. I would def recommend people to buy it!
Kristie  B.
Kristie B.
Possibly the only first person shooter, mmo i ever really liked. I never played the campaign because the live games were always lit!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Henderson, Nv
Moment of silence for those automatically destroyed when the gravity hammer made its debut in the game without any warning
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Spanaway, WA
Mega Halo fan and they did a good job with this one. All of them really. They are so good storyline wise and the multiplayer is that much better.
Jamie C.
My favorite halo. Fun to play in a party with friends or alone in the lone wolf lobby. Was never big into the campaign. There's a lot of punks out there playing love so sometimes that's annoying
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
I don't actually play Halo, but my husband and his friends do and I watch them, this game is awesome. Def a great game!
spencer b.
spencer b.
Latonia, KY
The best halo, the best story the best online and everything this game is great
stephanie w.
stephanie w.
Amazing!!! Huge fan of Halo! Can wait to play the new one =)
Jamie C.
What's your favorite lobby??