BY BUNGIE SOFTWARE

Chris K.
Staten Island, NY
The game that started it all. Halo one of the greatest First Person shooters out there. You cannot beat the original even though Bungie keeps on trying. Halo was a great game on the XBOX. The replay value of this game is off the charts due to the in depth story. The attention to detail blew me away. The graphics are beyond anything I imagined at the time of release. I highly recommend getting the Master Chief Collection to relive you memories of this game.
Sofia G.
I love Halo. This was my first video game! I also have the anniversary for it. I have it on the Master Chief Collection too. If you've never played this you need it in your life!
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm a big halo fan! It's really the only fps that I play and enjoy. It has a great story line and fun online gaming. I've tried COD and just didn't like it as much.
Tricia V.
Palm Bay, FL
The game that started it all for online gaming!! absolute classic!! Swat was my fav and i could play it for hours the way we would lock down spawns was unreal!!
Eric W.
Columbia, SC
Classic game for the xbox. If you are an Xbox fan....this is a must have game. This game made Xbox what is it. Great shooter game. Great storyline.
Anthony A.
Champaign, IL
This game is tons of fun its amazing story to its one of a kind multiplayer with iconic weapons. One of the best shooters ever made.
Brandon S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Freaking hate halo with a passion, so many reasons i cant stand halo, ill just let it as its not a game for me
Sam G.
Halo is one of my favorite newer style video games. The storyline is pretty awesome and it is really fun to play.
Sami L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Best Halo game ever! This is the game that got me into gaming and i will love it forever.
Sarah H.
Spanaway, WA
So amazing. We would do LAN parties for this game and it was just the absolute best!