Bundle: Sensodyne Pronamel Mouthwash, 8.4 Ounce PLUS Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste, Alpine Breeze, 4-Ounce uploaded by yesenia mariela r.

BY SENSODYNE #33 in Toothpaste

Alcohol-free formula helps re-harden acid-softened enamel. Protects vs. tooth decay. Extra protection against the effects of Acid Erosion when used with Pronamel Toothpaste. Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening toothpaste is formulated to protect... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chantelle S.
Do these help reduce sensitivity? They did for me! They also made my teeth feel strong! They did not make my teeth sparkle quite as bright as other products I have used. They also make my breath smell HORRIBLE after an hour or so and especially in the morning if I used it the night before. Like OMG, my kids and my husband complain about how horrible my breath is! It is these products because it doesn’t happen when I use other toothpastes or these in conjunction with other toothpastes. They definitely help make my teeth strong, I just cannot continually use them.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A legitimate product that definitely fulfills what it claims to do. It works as a desensitizer for abraded erosioned teeth. After 2 uses or simply applications on teeth you can see good results. It’s contents work as desentizers that plug the nerve canals in our teeth that give off that sensation of sensitivity and this continued use would give amazing results against sensitivity. Highly recommend it to all my friends and patients.
Heather R.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sensodyne is such a good brand! Their toothpaste and mouth wash are amazing they definitely make my teeth feel clean the only downfall for me personally is the flavor it doesn't really taste that great.
Hannah H.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is my all time favorite toothpaste. I have been using this product twice a day everyday for over a year and It keeps my teeth white and i feel as though it has strengthened the enamel as well.
Kari G.
Melville , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved the fact that this product comes with a free mouth wash! I was very pleased with the flavor of Minty freshness that last for a long time. Leaves mouth feeling fresh and cleansed every brush.
Rachele S.
Silverhill
This is my favorite product to use for my sensitive teeth. Makes hot and cold drinks bearable to drink, no temperature related pain. Leaves teeth clean and breath fresh
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Desiree G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually use Tom's toothpaste but heard good things about that sensitive Sensodyne so I had to try it. In my opinion it does whiten your teeth and leave your mouth feeling fresh including your tongue it is a little bit pricier than I'm used to but I needed it after I used to Crest Whitestrips because my teeth became sensitive so that's why I tried it
Ruth C.
Los Angeles, CA
I was having very sensitive teeth before and my dentist told me to try using this out,
and they're amazing!!
I love their product package so it's easier to get the toothpaste out from the tube,
and the toothpaste itself works like a miracle,
my teeth no longer suffers from eating sour/cold food!
cecelia a.
Pearland, TX
I love it I love it I love it...... I made my teeth feel stronger then ever and this is my go to tooth paste. We love it and will buy it from here to tomorrow. I would highly recommend it to everyone who needs help to boost the strength of their teeth. Great price and high quality.