Bundle: Sensodyne Pronamel Mouthwash, 8.4 Ounce PLUS Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste, Alpine Breeze, 4-Ounce uploaded by yesenia mariela r.

BY SENSODYNE #34 in Toothpaste

Alcohol-free formula helps re-harden acid-softened enamel. Protects vs. tooth decay. Extra protection against the effects of Acid Erosion when used with Pronamel Toothpaste. Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening toothpaste is formulated to protect... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chantelle S.
Do these help reduce sensitivity? They did for me! They also made my teeth feel strong! They did not make my teeth sparkle quite as bright as other products I have used. They also make my breath smell HORRIBLE after an hour or so and especially in the morning if I used it the night before. Like OMG, my kids and my husband complain about how horrible my breath is! It is these products because it doesn’t happen when I use other toothpastes or these in conjunction with other toothpastes. They definitely help make my teeth strong, I just cannot continually use them.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
A legitimate product that definitely fulfills what it claims to do. It works as a desensitizer for abraded erosioned teeth. After 2 uses or simply applications on teeth you can see good results. It’s contents work as desentizers that plug the nerve canals in our teeth that give off that sensation of sensitivity and this continued use would give amazing results against sensitivity. Highly recommend it to all my friends and patients.
Heather R.
Rome, GA
Sensodyne is such a good brand! Their toothpaste and mouth wash are amazing they definitely make my teeth feel clean the only downfall for me personally is the flavor it doesn't really taste that great.
Hannah H.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is my all time favorite toothpaste. I have been using this product twice a day everyday for over a year and It keeps my teeth white and i feel as though it has strengthened the enamel as well.
Rachele S.
Silverhill
This is my favorite product to use for my sensitive teeth. Makes hot and cold drinks bearable to drink, no temperature related pain. Leaves teeth clean and breath fresh
Chelsea H.
I bought this for my husband who has really bad enamel, his teeth had become sensitive to everything. It’s made a huge difference for him and now we both use it. It’s a little pricey but I think it’s worth it.
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
I love this tooth paste. It's a little in the pricy side but worth the buy. The flavor, not thst I'm eating it but the freshness it leaves in your mouth and the clean feeling it gives you is amazing
Kari G.
Melville, LA
Loved the fact that this product comes with a free mouth wash! I was very pleased with the flavor of Minty freshness that last for a long time. Leaves mouth feeling fresh and cleansed every brush.
Alexandra M.
First time using Sensodyne mouthwash instead of Listerine and I’m very pleased with it so far— hoping to repair enamel integrity for less sensitivity to hot/cold I’ve developed.
Gwendolyn B.
New York
The taste of this is mild enough for me and the product didn't irritate my mouth, but I would never purchase it again because of the company's policy on animal testing.