Bundle: Sensodyne Pronamel Mouthwash, 8.4 Ounce PLUS Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste, Alpine Breeze, 4-Ounce uploaded by yesenia mariela r.

BY SENSODYNE

Alcohol-free formula helps re-harden acid-softened enamel. Protects vs. tooth decay. Extra protection against the effects of Acid Erosion when used with Pronamel Toothpaste. Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening toothpaste is formulated to protect... see more...

Buy on Amazon
haley w.
Denver, CO
I began using Sensodyne after my dentist recommended a product with fluoride to protect the damaged enamel on my teeth. After years of braces and a couple of cavities, I was looking for a product to help prevent further damage. I purchase the toothpaste and it was more minty fresh than anticipated! I thought it was going to be more chemical, but the flavor was great. I finished my tooth cleaning with a rinse with the Pronamel mouthwash. It felt like a layer of cavity protection on my teeth and gums for the perfect finishing touch.
Mauricio L.
Stroudsburg, PA
Product does wonders. It hurt when I brushed my teeth, especially close to the gums. My dentist recommended this product. After a couple nights the pain was gone. Thank goodness it's not an ongoing problem because this is one expensive toothpaste. I like the taste of it as well, which doesn't feel as string as other toothpastes, but is still fresh.
Brittany B.
Circle Pines, MN
definitely my favorite for my super sensitive teeth! I usually get mine at Target (who usually has good deals on them) and if you get the multi pack it's an even better deal! Best toothpaste I've used, even got my husband to convert away from what he used to use! Will definitely continue to buy!
Sam M.
Brea, CA
This product does everything it claims to do. I dont feel any sensitivity anymore and my teeth are noticeably whiter. I know this is working because I had dental implants and the toothpaste maintains the white shade of my natural teeth to blend with the porcelain crowns.
Bettye B.
Richmond, VA
Good for sensitive teeth Also will whitening teeth is good for sensitive teeth
Good for the price I buy the larger amount @ Sam's club. Daily use morning and night. I used to used to use the regular sensodyne toothpaste but the whitening is better
Michelle P.
Albertville, AL
I have sensitive teeth and I've used this before and it really helped with the sensitivity. I recommend this to anyone with sensitive teeth. I've tried many but this one seemed to be the only one to help. I definitely recommend this for others.
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN
I love this product because I have really sensitive teeth. And a lot of other whitening toothpastes leave my teeth horribly sore after use. But when using this combination of products I'm able to whiten my teeth and help them
Simeon S.
Baltimore, MD
I smoke. I drink. But no one ever knows. I truly believe the power of Sensodyne Proenamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste is my hero. My confidence in this product allows me the confidence to drink another cup of coffee.
Christina B.
Center Moriches, NY
i have very overly sensitive teeth because i have exposed nerves so if i drink or eat somethhing to hot to cold or overly sweet my teeth hurt really bad and ever since i started using this it had helped alot
Lana A.
Product is great. If you have sensitive teeth or gums, I highly recommend this product! I've always used this product and my teeth isn't as sensitive as before. You can buy it at your typical drug store.