BY BUNDLE MONSTER #5 in Nail Art

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

Maria B.
me compraria todos estos tipos de placas si pudiera me encantannn.son super faciles de usar aunque algunas se les complica un poco. creo q no ahi mejor forma de decorar las uñas queda super delicado y parece un trabajo re profecional aunque no lo es nada dificil. me encantannnnn
Lynsey H.
Fredericton, NB
I have three sets of bundle monster plates. They are great. The images all transfer perfectly. I've never had an issue with any of my plates. If you are just getting started with stamping they are great sets to purchase. Low prices and you get lots of places. I love my bundle monster plates!
Michelle P.
Winnipeg, MB
I don't know if I'm just horrible with these nail stamp art plates, but ive never had luck with them! i cant even get the design to stick on the stamp thing :( one day i will learn the ways of the stamp plates! i woud love to learn how to properly do this sometme soon hopefully!
Paige G.
Victoria , BC
These stamping plates are the best! They work with pretty much any stamper and they pick up really nicely ( especially with stamping polish) . Bundle monster is definitely one of the best brands for stamping! Totally recommend!
Love this product because it was at an affordable price, easy to do and easy to apply. I bought it from Walmart, it was expensive for the great value and I would buy it agin but it did not last as long I would have wanted it to.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I have a kit similar to this and I absolutely adore it. My nails always look salon ready. It's a bit hard to get a hang of how to do this properly, but once you learn you'll swear by it.
Dayana L.
I am unable to get me some beautiful things! but this has been the best thing to fix my nails! You can make many designs! look great and everything is very afciles use them! brilliant
Maria A.

lthough learn to use it is a bit complex, the result of your manicure is excellent and very nice, you personalize it as you want is a very good product and recommend
Kate D.
Clifford, ON
Nail stamping is such an easy thing and makes beautiful nails. Highly recommend stamping. I haven't been able to use bundle monster yet but it is on my list of things to try in the very near future.
Chantelle R.
Westerly, Rhode Island
Maybe it's just me... but I am absolutely terrible at these. I know a few people who do the and they come out amazing.. but I can't seem to do it without it looking like a blob mess.
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
What polish brands work best?
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
Do you have to smear the excess polish off of the plate with a scraper or do you stamp it off on a piece of paper?
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
So i've used stamping kits before, and frankly it did not work at all. The polish did not transfer to the stamper at all. Is there any type of polish that works best??
Kiara B.
I've been watching videos on this type of stamper plates. Would you say they're easy to use ?
Jasmin M.