BY BUNDLE MONSTER #11 in Nail Art

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

• Where can I purchase this? 1 Answers
  • Does the stamper come with it or just the plates3 Answers
  • So I have used stamping plates before and im wondering if this is...1 Answers
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I have a kit similar to this and I absolutely adore it. My nails always look salon ready. It's a bit hard to get a hang of how to do this properly, but once you learn you'll swear by it.
Dayana L.
I am unable to get me some beautiful things! but this has been the best thing to fix my nails! You can make many designs! look great and everything is very afciles use them! brilliant
Maria A.

lthough learn to use it is a bit complex, the result of your manicure is excellent and very nice, you personalize it as you want is a very good product and recommend
Kate D.
Clifford, ON
Nail stamping is such an easy thing and makes beautiful nails. Highly recommend stamping. I haven't been able to use bundle monster yet but it is on my list of things to try in the very near future.
Chantelle R.
Westerly, Rhode Island
Maybe it's just me... but I am absolutely terrible at these. I know a few people who do the and they come out amazing.. but I can't seem to do it without it looking like a blob mess.
Elena V.
san Vicente de la Barquera, Cantabria
They are good quality stamping plates. There are a lot of different and pretty designs.
And it is easy to pick up the images.
They are so cool on your nail
Sasha M.
I really love Bundle Monster plates. They stamp really well and looks amazing. Very easy to do for the "non-nail" artists out there. You'll love them!!
Anna C.
Paris
Great patterns BUT it wouldve been better if they really worked, I get 20% of the pattern on my nail, tried really hard and too many times, dunno
Hilda C.
London
Once yu get the hang of it yu can do so many things with it. I absolutely love my plates and i try and find new ways to use it
reicyn mae b.
antipolo city
so many designs to choose from plus it is very easy to apply! beautiful designs and i would recommend this to my friends.
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
What polish brands work best?
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
Do you have to smear the excess polish off of the plate with a scraper or do you stamp it off on a piece of paper?
Maria D.
North canton, OH
So i've used stamping kits before, and frankly it did not work at all. The polish did not transfer to the stamper at all. Is there any type of polish that works best??
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Can these nail stamps be used to make nail stickers?
Claudia D.
Souderton, PA
Does the stamper come with it or just the plates