BY BUNDLE MONSTER #8 in Nail Art

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

• Where can I purchase this? 1 Answers
  • Does the stamper come with it or just the plates3 Answers
  • So I have used stamping plates before and im wondering if this is...1 Answers
Paige G.
Victoria
Beauty Junkie Expert
These stamping plates are the best! They work with pretty much any stamper and they pick up really nicely ( especially with stamping polish) . Bundle monster is definitely one of the best brands for stamping! Totally recommend!
Michelle P.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I don't know if I'm just horrible with these nail stamp art plates, but ive never had luck with them! i cant even get the design to stick on the stamp thing :( one day i will learn the ways of the stamp plates! i woud love to learn how to properly do this sometme soon hopefully!
Dayana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am unable to get me some beautiful things! but this has been the best thing to fix my nails! You can make many designs! look great and everything is very afciles use them! brilliant
Kate D.
Clifford, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nail stamping is such an easy thing and makes beautiful nails. Highly recommend stamping. I haven't been able to use bundle monster yet but it is on my list of things to try in the very near future.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I have a kit similar to this and I absolutely adore it. My nails always look salon ready. It's a bit hard to get a hang of how to do this properly, but once you learn you'll swear by it.
Chantelle R.
Westerly, Rhode Island
Maybe it's just me... but I am absolutely terrible at these. I know a few people who do the and they come out amazing.. but I can't seem to do it without it looking like a blob mess.
Elena V.
san Vicente de la Barquera, Cantabria
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are good quality stamping plates. There are a lot of different and pretty designs.
And it is easy to pick up the images.
They are so cool on your nail
reicyn mae b.
antipolo city
Beauty Junkie Expert
so many designs to choose from plus it is very easy to apply! beautiful designs and i would recommend this to my friends.
A ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was had I one of these last year it’s was the best thing I was bought ever it’s makes my nails cute and beautiful 💕
Maria B.
Puerto la cruz
Beauty Junkie Expert
And I love them haha, it's great what you want to do a super design and you can use this without any effort or practice
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
What polish brands work best?
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
Do you have to smear the excess polish off of the plate with a scraper or do you stamp it off on a piece of paper?
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i've used stamping kits before, and frankly it did not work at all. The polish did not transfer to the stamper at all. Is there any type of polish that works best??
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can these nail stamps be used to make nail stickers?
Claudia D.
Souderton, PA
Does the stamper come with it or just the plates