BY BUNDLE MONSTER #11 in Nail Art

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

• Where can I purchase this? 1 Answers
  • Does the stamper come with it or just the plates3 Answers
  • So I have used stamping plates before and im wondering if this is...1 Answers
Alex O.
Spring, TX
The images are great. As a beginner I'm still having some trouble. Overall a great buy.
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
I bought this set of nail stamps a few months ago, my clients couldn't be more happy!
Stephanie B.
This kit is awesome beacause I can change style any time many time as i want.
Jazmyn L.
Love this product makes having beautiful nails easy as 1, 2, 3. I only rated it a 4/5 because it takes a few goes to get it right and you have to make sure you hold it on the right angle and have the right amount of nail polish or it turns into a big mess. I would still recommend this product, I actually already have a few times
Paige G.
Victoria
These stamping plates are the best! They work with pretty much any stamper and they pick up really nicely ( especially with stamping polish) . Bundle monster is definitely one of the best brands for stamping! Totally recommend!
Maria B.
me compraria todos estos tipos de placas si pudiera me encantannn.son super faciles de usar aunque algunas se les complica un poco. creo q no ahi mejor forma de decorar las uñas queda super delicado y parece un trabajo re profecional aunque no lo es nada dificil. me encantannnnn
Lynsey H.
Fredericton, NB
I have three sets of bundle monster plates. They are great. The images all transfer perfectly. I've never had an issue with any of my plates. If you are just getting started with stamping they are great sets to purchase. Low prices and you get lots of places. I love my bundle monster plates!
Michelle P.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I don't know if I'm just horrible with these nail stamp art plates, but ive never had luck with them! i cant even get the design to stick on the stamp thing :( one day i will learn the ways of the stamp plates! i woud love to learn how to properly do this sometme soon hopefully!
Love this product because it was at an affordable price, easy to do and easy to apply. I bought it from Walmart, it was expensive for the great value and I would buy it agin but it did not last as long I would have wanted it to.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I have a kit similar to this and I absolutely adore it. My nails always look salon ready. It's a bit hard to get a hang of how to do this properly, but once you learn you'll swear by it.
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
What polish brands work best?
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
Do you have to smear the excess polish off of the plate with a scraper or do you stamp it off on a piece of paper?
Maria D.
North canton, OH
So i've used stamping kits before, and frankly it did not work at all. The polish did not transfer to the stamper at all. Is there any type of polish that works best??
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Can these nail stamps be used to make nail stickers?
Claudia D.
Souderton, PA
Does the stamper come with it or just the plates