BY BUNDLE MONSTER #12 in Nail Art

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

• Where can I purchase this? 1 Answers
  • Does the stamper come with it or just the plates3 Answers
  • So I have used stamping plates before and im wondering if this is...1 Answers
Marlen E.
Palmdale, CA
Love using stamping plates .its a time saver and i love all the different designs and sizes
Michaela T.
Las Vegas , NV
I've tried these and they are so much fun! They stay on your nail really well and there are so many choices to choose from!
Lisa S.
I absolutely loved mine when I had one.. unfortunately my daughter broke it when she was 2.
Sinead R.
Caguas, PR
I really love bundle monster stamping plates. I buy them on their website or in their ebay shop. They are really good quality and a really good value. Easy to use and good for beginners. I'm in love with nail stamping and these were my first stamping plates. I would totally recommend!
Christina M.
Little Rock, AR
This product is awesome. I've been able to create so many nail designs using a variety of bundle monster stamping plates.
Cheyenne G.
I love the nail stamping. its so simple and looks great most of the time. i definitely want all of the plates.
Theresa C.
I love this stamping plate. It makes your nails look amazing and it really works! The price is totally affordable and it's super easy to use. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Amy J.
Bundle Monster nail plates are an obsession of mine. They seem to have an almost limitless selection of designs. I love perusing all of the fun options. Plus the etching on these plates is deep and produces a crisp image when transferred to your nails.
Rachel H.
They're pretty good but they are a bit too small so all of the ones mean for full nails don't really go completely over the nail. However, the ones that are just cute little decals are great! And they're definitely a good price.
Jeralee G.
I love stamping plates and this set is one of my favorites. There are so many great designs to choose from. The images are etched well so they transfer nicely onto your nails. Bundle Monster is a great company and I highly recommend these stamping plates!
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
What polish brands work best?
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
Do you have to smear the excess polish off of the plate with a scraper or do you stamp it off on a piece of paper?
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i've used stamping kits before, and frankly it did not work at all. The polish did not transfer to the stamper at all. Is there any type of polish that works best??
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can these nail stamps be used to make nail stickers?
Claudia D.
Souderton, PA
Does the stamper come with it or just the plates