BY BUNDLE MONSTER #11 in Nail Art

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

• Where can I purchase this? 1 Answers
  • Does the stamper come with it or just the plates3 Answers
  • So I have used stamping plates before and im wondering if this is...1 Answers
Cindy T.
Lake Mary, FL
These were the first set of stamping plates I bought myself and I love them so much I bought 2 more sets as gifts for a friend and family member!
Michelle R.
Springfield, OH
These are some great plates. Bundle monster is known for having high quality plates at very good prices. Never had an issue with them.
Maricarr B.
DORAL FL 33192
Would sooo love to get this package. how awesome would this be. twenty five plates to my disposal to design in anyway i want.
leah n.
Langdon, ND
I just love Bundle Monster stamping plates. These are good quality plates at an affordable price. You just can't go wrong.
clorissa g.
I did order these and used them a few times but the images on them r very tiny I find myself using my big plates much more.
Jennifer K.
anchorage, ak
The bundle monster stamping plates are perfectly etched and makes picking the image up easy. Great prices, and ships quick.
Michaela T.
Las Vegas , NV
I've tried these and they are so much fun! They stay on your nail really well and there are so many choices to choose from!
Erika B.
whitby, ON
Great stamping plate. The polish gets in the groves. I wish to buy some more. The art is right on and they all look great
Christina M.
Little Rock, AR
This product is awesome. I've been able to create so many nail designs using a variety of bundle monster stamping plates.
Terrianne H.
Petoskey, MI
Great set for beginner stampers! Mine turned out great with good etching on my plates. Love the fun designs! Easy to use.
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
What polish brands work best?
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
Do you have to smear the excess polish off of the plate with a scraper or do you stamp it off on a piece of paper?
Maria D.
North canton, OH
So i've used stamping kits before, and frankly it did not work at all. The polish did not transfer to the stamper at all. Is there any type of polish that works best??
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Can these nail stamps be used to make nail stickers?
Claudia D.
Souderton, PA
Does the stamper come with it or just the plates