BY BUNDLE MONSTER #12 in Nail Art

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

• Where can I purchase this? 1 Answers
  • Does the stamper come with it or just the plates3 Answers
  • So I have used stamping plates before and im wondering if this is...1 Answers
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL
I absolutely love Bundle Monster stamping plates!!! makes nail art so much fun. And super easy.
Maricarr B.
DORAL FL 33192
Would sooo love to get this package. how awesome would this be. twenty five plates to my disposal to design in anyway i want.
Bethany V.
Fort Pierce, FL
Great price for beginning stampers. Well etched and easy to maneuver designs. Fits long nails and short.
clorissa g.
I did order these and used them a few times but the images on them r very tiny I find myself using my big plates much more.
Amazing! Affordable and the design is pure genius! But it! You won't be disappointed! It is perfection and flawless!
Breezy S.
Cedar Falls, IA
I have the cheap set from Walmart and I always get compliments on my designs all the time! Its super easy and fun!
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
I bought this set of nail stamps a few months ago, my clients couldn't be more happy!
Stephanie B.
This kit is awesome beacause I can change style any time many time as i want.
Molly H.
Loved all the different designs and the wide variety. Shipped nice and came on time. Would buy again.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
The images are great. As a beginner I'm still having some trouble. Overall a great buy.
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
What polish brands work best?
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
Do you have to smear the excess polish off of the plate with a scraper or do you stamp it off on a piece of paper?
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i've used stamping kits before, and frankly it did not work at all. The polish did not transfer to the stamper at all. Is there any type of polish that works best??
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can these nail stamps be used to make nail stickers?
Claudia D.
Souderton, PA
Does the stamper come with it or just the plates