BY BUNDLE MONSTER #12 in Nail Art

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

• Where can I purchase this? 1 Answers
  • Does the stamper come with it or just the plates3 Answers
  • So I have used stamping plates before and im wondering if this is...1 Answers
Laura S.
Gorgeous design, amazing variety, and completely affordable. Oh, and totally useless too. My set was 80% unstampable because of the shallow etching. Didn't matter which stamping polish or stamper I used, the image wouldn't pick up most of the time. From what I've seen and experienced, their etching and quality is hit and miss. If you want consistent quality, try else where.
Andi ..
I'm obsessed with nail art, and my best friend gave me these for my birthday. They're great for beginners, but you just have to be patient. Wait a couple of minutes before applying topcoat, otherwise they will smudge! Great product :)
Heather P.
I use to buy stickers and they sucked! these are amazing! it's really nail polish you put onto a metal disk that has a design on it. clear the exctra off, use the stamp and then stamp it on your hand! it's amazing and so easy! I brought a kit with 31 disks! even had a Disney one! which is my nails right now! hehe love it!
Amy W.
Columbus, OH
If you think you might be interested in nail stamping, Bundle Monster has a few good sets to start with. There are several different designs to choose from but I would caution that if your nail beds are even a little on the wider side, or if you keep them long, the full nail images probably won't fit.
Adalia M.
Davenport, IA
I love bundle monster, I have this set and the quality is pretty good, I like the size of the images, the price is fine for me, other important thing that I can say about them is their customer service, it's great.
mayra a.
most stamping plate are good enough but they are some better then others this have a lot if different designs . it's had at first but trying u get use to using them
Peaches M.
Spokane, WA
I love Bundle Monster stamping plates. Almost every image picked up perfect the first time. And their designs are so cute! I definitely recommend these stamping plates.
Jennifer K.
anchorage, ak
The bundle monster stamping plates are perfectly etched and makes picking the image up easy. Great prices, and ships quick.
Courtney C.
Madison, AL
Love How Easy it is to use this. Also Love the Designs! But , Wish there was an easier way for cleanup. But still Great products and definitely recommend;)
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
I just love these stamping plates!! So many cute designs! Every image picked up great! I highly recommend!!
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
What polish brands work best?
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
Do you have to smear the excess polish off of the plate with a scraper or do you stamp it off on a piece of paper?
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i've used stamping kits before, and frankly it did not work at all. The polish did not transfer to the stamper at all. Is there any type of polish that works best??
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can these nail stamps be used to make nail stickers?
Claudia D.
Souderton, PA
Does the stamper come with it or just the plates