BY BUNDLE MONSTER #5 in Nail Art

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

brittany f.
I love bundle monster plates! They are exquisite! They have deep cuts so the color really comes out on the nails. Usually for a great price too! Can be found on their website or Amazon and eBay!
Amy W.
Columbus, OH
If you think you might be interested in nail stamping, Bundle Monster has a few good sets to start with. There are several different designs to choose from but I would caution that if your nail beds are even a little on the wider side, or if you keep them long, the full nail images probably won't fit.
Adalia M.
Bettendorf, IA
I love bundle monster, I have this set and the quality is pretty good, I like the size of the images, the price is fine for me, other important thing that I can say about them is their customer service, it's great.
Brittany T.
I like the stampers, majority of my nail polish colors worked with it...there were a few designs that didn't turn out for me when I put them on myself, but if I put it on someone else it worked better because I could see placement better.
Rachel H.
They're pretty good but they are a bit too small so all of the ones mean for full nails don't really go completely over the nail. However, the ones that are just cute little decals are great! And they're definitely a good price.
carolyn m.
The Colony, TX
I love to use these but it's a little hard at first and you must be very quick to do it. I suggest using a clear stamper because then you can make use you are getting it in the right place.
Annabell P.
I love this set so much!! At first I was a little confused on how to use it even after I watched my mom (nail tech) try it out. But then the mote I practuced it, the more easier it got.
Erin G.
As a person who loves nail designs but has zero skill when it comes to doing it on my own nails. These are a huge time and frustration saver.
I will say if you have something like a credit card you can use to scrap it that what works best in my opinion.
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
Although I don't own this product, I had a friend who did and these work great! I loved playing around with it whenever we did our nails! I recommend these to anyone who likes to do their own nails and designs.
Andi ..
I'm obsessed with nail art, and my best friend gave me these for my birthday. They're great for beginners, but you just have to be patient. Wait a couple of minutes before applying topcoat, otherwise they will smudge! Great product :)
Yanely C.
Phoenix, AZ
What polish brands work best?
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
Do you have to smear the excess polish off of the plate with a scraper or do you stamp it off on a piece of paper?
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
So i've used stamping kits before, and frankly it did not work at all. The polish did not transfer to the stamper at all. Is there any type of polish that works best??
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Can these nail stamps be used to make nail stickers?
Claudia D.
Souderton, PA
Does the stamper come with it or just the plates