BY BUNDLE MONSTER #8 in Nail Art

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

carolyn m.
The Colony, TX
I love to use these but it's a little hard at first and you must be very quick to do it. I suggest using a clear stamper because then you can make use you are getting it in the right place.
Annabell P.
I love this set so much!! At first I was a little confused on how to use it even after I watched my mom (nail tech) try it out. But then the mote I practuced it, the more easier it got.
Andi ..
I'm obsessed with nail art, and my best friend gave me these for my birthday. They're great for beginners, but you just have to be patient. Wait a couple of minutes before applying topcoat, otherwise they will smudge! Great product :)
mayra a.
most stamping plate are good enough but they are some better then others this have a lot if different designs . it's had at first but trying u get use to using them
Peaches M.
Spokane, WA
I love Bundle Monster stamping plates. Almost every image picked up perfect the first time. And their designs are so cute! I definitely recommend these stamping plates.
Theresa C.
I love this stamping plate. It makes your nails look amazing and it really works! The price is totally affordable and it's super easy to use. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Amy J.
Bundle Monster nail plates are an obsession of mine. They seem to have an almost limitless selection of designs. I love perusing all of the fun options. Plus the etching on these plates is deep and produces a crisp image when transferred to your nails.
kasandra s.
I think that you need practice to be a pro this may be difficult for others but not for others in think this is a fast and easy way to do designs on your nails
Courtney C.
Madison, AL
Love How Easy it is to use this. Also Love the Designs! But , Wish there was an easier way for cleanup. But still Great products and definitely recommend;)
Veronica P.
Stratford, CT
I feel like this is the best creation ever , it fatt & easy , just color scrape & apply on your nail. It makes your nails look beautiful for ever event
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
What polish brands work best?
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
Do you have to smear the excess polish off of the plate with a scraper or do you stamp it off on a piece of paper?
Maria D.
North canton, OH
So i've used stamping kits before, and frankly it did not work at all. The polish did not transfer to the stamper at all. Is there any type of polish that works best??
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Can these nail stamps be used to make nail stickers?
Claudia D.
Souderton, PA
Does the stamper come with it or just the plates