BY BUNDLE MONSTER #12 in Nail Art

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

• Where can I purchase this? 1 Answers
  • Does the stamper come with it or just the plates3 Answers
  • So I have used stamping plates before and im wondering if this is...1 Answers
Yoazin V.
Nail art plates with stamps are the most go if you don't know how to draw designs like me lol. Super easy to apply and use all you need it a nail polish draw over the design you want. Use the stamp that comes with it press it on the wheel then use it on your finger and you have a pretty design! If you haven't tried this you must because it's a life changer you don't have to struggle trying to draw that little design you so want for your nails this right here has it all
Silje B.
Stamping is a great way to add something extra to your polished nails. I have been stamping my nails since early 2010 and since then there are a lot of image plate brands. Bundle Monster is a great brand for image plate collections, you get a bundle of plates for a good price. If you're new to stamping and looking for good quality plates for a cheap price then Bundle Monster is a good start.
Jennifer P.
I absolutely love stamping. I was hooked the first time I tried it and decided to try this larger set. You get such beautiful results! The designs are so versatile,there is something for everyone! I swear by this product,and Bundle Monster as a brand.
Elizabeth C.
Bundle monster has very high quality plates for a reasonable price. This set is great if you have longer nails because of all the French tip designs. I personally never use those but all the other images are great.
Erin G.
As a person who loves nail designs but has zero skill when it comes to doing it on my own nails. These are a huge time and frustration saver.
I will say if you have something like a credit card you can use to scrap it that what works best in my opinion.
Heather C.
I bought the Bundle Monster plates on Amazon as my first stamping plates and for a 25 piece set, I was not disappointed. These stamp very easily and are great for beginners. There is a great variety of designs, from full nail to small designs to seasonal ones. I think this is a great introduction to stamping and figuring out what you like. It's also so easy to use and you will get mad compliments on your nails and people will be amazed it's not a salon manicure!

My only complaint is that there are a lot of plates that look like they're for tips and as a person with shorter nails that's not really a good look for me. I'm not entirely sure how they work and will have to try them out.
Courtney M.
So much fun!!! I get so many compliments when I stamp my nails. I wish I could find a way to incorporate this into a gel nail because my nails (no matter what I use) chip too fast. The cross cross patterns over one coat of polish and then a top coat over all of it helps add some strength. This is a time consuming process but I love it. So much fun and feels like a hobby. Plus one for creative expression!
Marissa S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I am so happy to have found bundle monster nail stamping plates! I can design my nails faster than usual. I used to paint every flower or design on my nails that used to take me almost 2 hours. This is the easier way to design your nails. I LOVE #bundlemonster ūüėä
Kayla C.
Bundle Monster has really stepped up their stamping plate game! This is an older version of their plates and they sell these as revised now. They are bigger and deeper etching. I LOVE all my BM plates and I have nearly 100 ‚ô• They are for a great price and the designs are unbeatable! I am not paid by them and I have bought all my plates on my own with my own money! Hope this helps.
Jessica E.
I have the holiday 25 piece version of this bundle monster set, and it is awesome! The plates work really well and have super adorable designs on them for just about every holiday you could think of! Their customer service at bundle money is great too. I received a warped plate in my set and they replaced it no problem! Great product, I love these and recommend to anyone!
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
What polish brands work best?
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
Do you have to smear the excess polish off of the plate with a scraper or do you stamp it off on a piece of paper?
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i've used stamping kits before, and frankly it did not work at all. The polish did not transfer to the stamper at all. Is there any type of polish that works best??
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can these nail stamps be used to make nail stickers?
Claudia D.
Souderton, PA
Does the stamper come with it or just the plates