BY BUNDLE MONSTER #9 in Nail Art

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

Courtney M.
So much fun!!! I get so many compliments when I stamp my nails. I wish I could find a way to incorporate this into a gel nail because my nails (no matter what I use) chip too fast. The cross cross patterns over one coat of polish and then a top coat over all of it helps add some strength. This is a time consuming process but I love it. So much fun and feels like a hobby. Plus one for creative expression!
susan r.
I love love love Bundle Monster! They will always hold a special place in my heart, because they were the first stamping plates I bought. The price point is great for someone just starting to get into nail art, and the abundance of images you get for $20 compared to some others is awesome. I also find that they are fairly consistently etched, so they are easier for a beginner to start with, where other plates you have to experiment a bit with the scraping and pickup. Highly recommend!!
Emily T.
I love this set! It was given to me as a gift several years ago and I use these plates a lot. for the most part the designs are great and work well, however there are a few designs that weren't engraved deep enough which makes it difficult to use those particular stamps. However the overall quality far outweighs the few duds, and with thick polish you can really make your nails look great. I would definitely recommend this set!
Sinead R.
Caguas, PR
I really love bundle monster stamping plates. I buy them on their website or in their ebay shop. They are really good quality and a really good value. Easy to use and good for beginners. I'm in love with nail stamping and these were my first stamping plates. I would totally recommend!
Kimberly R.
Kyle, TX
Im fairly new to stamping, but every bundle monster set ive ever gotten has been pretty good. The etching is always deep enough and designs cute. Prices are pretty affordable so that its an easy and temping way for new people can start stamping in no time! Just make sure the full nail designs are or come in a twin that is large enough to cover your thumb nail. Looks like a good starter kit. Happy stamping!
Heather D.
Hamilton, OH
Bundle Monster Stamp Plates are a staple in my nail art collection. In my opinion, these affordable, nicely etched plates are better quality than most anything out there. The variety of designs to choose from have such a large range that I always find it difficult to decide on which one to use. My nails never fail to get compliments after I've stamped with these.
Jeralee G.
I love stamping plates and this set is one of my favorites. There are so many great designs to choose from. The images are etched well so they transfer nicely onto your nails. Bundle Monster is a great company and I highly recommend these stamping plates!
Silje B.
Stamping is a great way to add something extra to your polished nails. I have been stamping my nails since early 2010 and since then there are a lot of image plate brands. Bundle Monster is a great brand for image plate collections, you get a bundle of plates for a good price. If you're new to stamping and looking for good quality plates for a cheap price then Bundle Monster is a good start.
Kayla C.
Bundle Monster has really stepped up their stamping plate game! This is an older version of their plates and they sell these as revised now. They are bigger and deeper etching. I LOVE all my BM plates and I have nearly 100 ♥ They are for a great price and the designs are unbeatable! I am not paid by them and I have bought all my plates on my own with my own money! Hope this helps.
Jessica E.
I have the holiday 25 piece version of this bundle monster set, and it is awesome! The plates work really well and have super adorable designs on them for just about every holiday you could think of! Their customer service at bundle money is great too. I received a warped plate in my set and they replaced it no problem! Great product, I love these and recommend to anyone!
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
What polish brands work best?
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
Do you have to smear the excess polish off of the plate with a scraper or do you stamp it off on a piece of paper?
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
So i've used stamping kits before, and frankly it did not work at all. The polish did not transfer to the stamper at all. Is there any type of polish that works best??
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Can these nail stamps be used to make nail stickers?
Claudia D.
Souderton, PA
Does the stamper come with it or just the plates