BY BUNDLE MONSTER #8 in Nail Art

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

• Where can I purchase this? 1 Answers
  • Does the stamper come with it or just the plates3 Answers
  • So I have used stamping plates before and im wondering if this is...1 Answers
Veronica P.
Stratford, CT
I feel like this is the best creation ever , it fatt & easy , just color scrape & apply on your nail. It makes your nails look beautiful for ever event
Bethany E.
Kenosha, WI
I really like these nail stamps. They really go with a lot of different clothing types. My daughters really like these since they are easy to use.
Cindy T.
Orlando, FL
These were the first set of stamping plates I bought myself and I love them so much I bought 2 more sets as gifts for a friend and family member!
Michelle R.
Springfield, OH
These are some great plates. Bundle monster is known for having high quality plates at very good prices. Never had an issue with them.
leah n.
Langdon, ND
I just love Bundle Monster stamping plates. These are good quality plates at an affordable price. You just can't go wrong.
Asia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good set. Its great for those who have shorter nails or for those that have little girls that love to do their nails. The images are deeply etched making them super easy to transfer to the stamper. Make sure you remove the protective film before you use them.
Nicolette K.
Bundle Monster plates are really high quality compared to other companies that sell nail stamping plates. I particularly love their Halloween and Zombie plates for the fall season, because they have everything from brains to spiders to skeletons. They're easy to use, easy to clean, and leave my nails looking cute and festive! Definitely a step up from just painting your nails.

Brittany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the stampers, majority of my nail polish colors worked with it...there were a few designs that didn't turn out for me when I put them on myself, but if I put it on someone else it worked better because I could see placement better.
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I don't own this product, I had a friend who did and these work great! I loved playing around with it whenever we did our nails! I recommend these to anyone who likes to do their own nails and designs.
susan r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love Bundle Monster! They will always hold a special place in my heart, because they were the first stamping plates I bought. The price point is great for someone just starting to get into nail art, and the abundance of images you get for $20 compared to some others is awesome. I also find that they are fairly consistently etched, so they are easier for a beginner to start with, where other plates you have to experiment a bit with the scraping and pickup. Highly recommend!!
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
What polish brands work best?
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
Do you have to smear the excess polish off of the plate with a scraper or do you stamp it off on a piece of paper?
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i've used stamping kits before, and frankly it did not work at all. The polish did not transfer to the stamper at all. Is there any type of polish that works best??
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can these nail stamps be used to make nail stickers?
Claudia D.
Souderton, PA
Does the stamper come with it or just the plates