Bundle Monster Plate Nailart Nail Stamp

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

What brand polish would you recommend to use with your plates?
Does anyone have any advice on how to transfer the pattern to the nail cleanly? I can never seem to transfer them right and it’s aggravating!
What is the best method to clean the plates? After each nail and when you are finished.
Start your review of Bundle Monster Plate Nailart Nail Stamp!
How would you rate this product?
Marblehead, MA
These plates are super easy to use and make your manicure step up to the next level. They are a great value and come with a large variety of stamps. I definitely recommend this if you want a quick and easy fix for having nail art on your manicure. There is a bit of a learning curve, so practice practice practice!
Sunbury , PA
Love my bundle monster plates I have many from the different collections, the grooves of the designs are nice and deep making sure you are andar to get that nice sharp pick up with your stamper. Better then the cheap plates for sure they are more durable Bundle Monster Plate Nailart Nail Stamp
Port Orchard, WA
I have tried alot of nail stamping plates in the last few months. These small round ones work all right, but the images are too small to cover the nail. If you want a small image on the tip of your nail, these are for you. I prefer the bigger plates with larger allover images.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love love love my BMC stamping plates!!! They are nicely etched to where you get a good clear image. I tried so many other plates that weren't etched good. BMC was the first plates that I've found that I could actually make a mani with. I highly recommend these plates even if you're just starting to learn nail art. They have beginner kits you can buy for a really good price.
It took awhile to get the hang of nail stamping but after a bit of trial and error I think the results turned out great. Definitely takes a bit of time to stamp depending on the design you are going for but worth it in the end. This product feels very high quality and durable.
Sherman, TX
I love the nail stamps. The best part of bundle monster is you get a ton of plates for a cheap price. I found them very easy to use but I would recommend practicing with a stamper before applying to the nail. I would definitely buy again.
Bundle Monster, now Maniology, makes [email protected] plates by far. I own plates where the images don’t work. You’ll never have that problem with these. The art is unique from a lot of other brands, and their subscription boxes are great!
Reynoldsburg, OH
This company is now called @Maniology as of last year. I'm not a big fan of their nail polishes oh, but they have a great big selection of nail art plates for stamping. The stamping plates are etched at the perfect deepness in the plate. I get great results with my stamping pad. I found these were the easiest ones to use out of all of the brands that I've tried. I do recommend the plates , but I don't recommend the Polish.
This is a pretty good set. Its great for those who have shorter nails or for those that have little girls that love to do their nails. The images are deeply etched making them super easy to transfer to the stamper. Make sure you remove the protective film before you use them.
Springfield
I purchased a bunch of loose nail plates and a few boxes through Bundle Monster at a decent price. I think i spent maybe 25 or 30 bucks worth of product. Out of the stamp plates i got, only a few stamps were actually engraved enough to be able to pick up the stamps. I love their plates though and i will most likely shop again when i see a good sale. These just seem to need some extra help and patience to work with but still great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...