BY BUNDLE MONSTER #9 in Nail Art

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

• Where can I purchase this? 1 Answers
  • Does the stamper come with it or just the plates3 Answers
  • So I have used stamping plates before and im wondering if this is a...1 Answers
Heather C.
Heather C.
I bought the Bundle Monster plates on Amazon as my first stamping plates and for a 25 piece set, I was not disappointed. These stamp very easily and are great for beginners. There is a great variety of designs, from full nail to small designs to seasonal ones. I think this is a great introduction to stamping and figuring out what you like. It's also so easy to use and you will get mad compliments on your nails and people will be amazed it's not a salon manicure!

My only complaint is that there are a lot of plates that look like they're for tips and as a person with shorter nails that's not really a good look for me. I'm not entirely sure how they work and will have to try them out.
Emily T.
Emily T.
I love this set! It was given to me as a gift several years ago and I use these plates a lot. for the most part the designs are great and work well, however there are a few designs that weren't engraved deep enough which makes it difficult to use those particular stamps. However the overall quality far outweighs the few duds, and with thick polish you can really make your nails look great. I would definitely recommend this set!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Kyle, TX
Im fairly new to stamping, but every bundle monster set ive ever gotten has been pretty good. The etching is always deep enough and designs cute. Prices are pretty affordable so that its an easy and temping way for new people can start stamping in no time! Just make sure the full nail designs are or come in a twin that is large enough to cover your thumb nail. Looks like a good starter kit. Happy stamping!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
So much fun!!! I get so many compliments when I stamp my nails. I wish I could find a way to incorporate this into a gel nail because my nails (no matter what I use) chip too fast. The cross cross patterns over one coat of polish and then a top coat over all of it helps add some strength. This is a time consuming process but I love it. So much fun and feels like a hobby. Plus one for creative expression!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Hamilton, OH
Bundle Monster Stamp Plates are a staple in my nail art collection. In my opinion, these affordable, nicely etched plates are better quality than most anything out there. The variety of designs to choose from have such a large range that I always find it difficult to decide on which one to use. My nails never fail to get compliments after I've stamped with these.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought these plates would be hard to use, but they are actually really easy. Even for people that aren't great at doing their nails. They even work on short nails! My only tip would be to try your colors before you put them on your nails. Some color combos don't work out like you think.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this set and how easy it to use after you practice. I was ready to throw it all out after a day of trying. Luckily my sister told me to take a break and try again. After 2 days of practicing this is awesome! I have cute nails for whatever mood or holiday that strikes my fancy.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Lincoln, MT
I love this nail art set! When I first started using it I failed horribly. It took some practice to figure it out but now it is a breeze to have a super cute mani with out paying for it at a salon. If you are having a hard time don't get discouraged just keep practicing.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bundle monster plates! They are exquisite! They have deep cuts so the color really comes out on the nails. Usually for a great price too! Can be found on their website or Amazon and eBay!
carolyn m.
carolyn m.
The Colony, TX
I love to use these but it's a little hard at first and you must be very quick to do it. I suggest using a clear stamper because then you can make use you are getting it in the right place.
Yanely C.
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
What polish brands work best?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
Do you have to smear the excess polish off of the plate with a scraper or do you stamp it off on a piece of paper?
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.
I have been looking at these for years and have been wondering if they actually work??
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Souderton, PA
Does the stamper come with it or just the plates
Maria D.
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i've used stamping kits before, and frankly it did not work at all. The polish did not transfer to the stamper at all. Is there any type of polish that works best??