BY BUNDLE MONSTER #8 in Nail Art

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

Shelly J.
Tallahassee, FL
I allegedly purchased an "older model" as determined by the owners when I complained about the terrible quality. I get clean stamps from MoYou & Pueen every time. They claim that they etch deeper now, etc but I don't want to invest more money and time to find out if this is true.
Kayla✨ Q.
Buffalo, NY
All of the stamping sets for nails are amazing! They aren’t pricey and are well worth it. It’s so much easier to help get the design you want without struggling to do it. I highly recommend getting them to anyone who loves doing their own nails.
Asia C.
This is a pretty good set. Its great for those who have shorter nails or for those that have little girls that love to do their nails. The images are deeply etched making them super easy to transfer to the stamper. Make sure you remove the protective film before you use them.
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn , NY
I love nail stamping. It is a quick and easy way to create intricate nail art. People will think you spent hours on it but it was seconds! These are a great dupe for the konad nail stampers at half the cost.
Yoazin V.
Nail art plates with stamps are the most go if you don't know how to draw designs like me lol. Super easy to apply and use all you need it a nail polish draw over the design you want. Use the stamp that comes with it press it on the wheel then use it on your finger and you have a pretty design! If you haven't tried this you must because it's a life changer you don't have to struggle trying to draw that little design you so want for your nails this right here has it all
Nicolette K.
Bundle Monster plates are really high quality compared to other companies that sell nail stamping plates. I particularly love their Halloween and Zombie plates for the fall season, because they have everything from brains to spiders to skeletons. They're easy to use, easy to clean, and leave my nails looking cute and festive! Definitely a step up from just painting your nails.

Jennifer P.
I absolutely love stamping. I was hooked the first time I tried it and decided to try this larger set. You get such beautiful results! The designs are so versatile,there is something for everyone! I swear by this product,and Bundle Monster as a brand.
Brittany T.
I like the stampers, majority of my nail polish colors worked with it...there were a few designs that didn't turn out for me when I put them on myself, but if I put it on someone else it worked better because I could see placement better.
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
Although I don't own this product, I had a friend who did and these work great! I loved playing around with it whenever we did our nails! I recommend these to anyone who likes to do their own nails and designs.
Heather C.
I bought the Bundle Monster plates on Amazon as my first stamping plates and for a 25 piece set, I was not disappointed. These stamp very easily and are great for beginners. There is a great variety of designs, from full nail to small designs to seasonal ones. I think this is a great introduction to stamping and figuring out what you like. It's also so easy to use and you will get mad compliments on your nails and people will be amazed it's not a salon manicure!

My only complaint is that there are a lot of plates that look like they're for tips and as a person with shorter nails that's not really a good look for me. I'm not entirely sure how they work and will have to try them out.
Yanely C.
Phoenix, AZ
What polish brands work best?
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
Do you have to smear the excess polish off of the plate with a scraper or do you stamp it off on a piece of paper?
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
So i've used stamping kits before, and frankly it did not work at all. The polish did not transfer to the stamper at all. Is there any type of polish that works best??
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Can these nail stamps be used to make nail stickers?
Claudia D.
Souderton, PA
Does the stamper come with it or just the plates