Bundle Monster Plate Nailart Nail Stamp

This set includes Bundle Monster's Nail Stamping Plate Collection, officially released in 2011. This 25 piece nail art image plates include plates BM201 to BM225 and features 6 designs on each plate totaling to 150 designs. This particular set focuses more on the full nail patterns and french nail designs - AND our full nail design have gotten BIGGER since our first nail plate set, measuring at 1.6cm x 1.3cm. Designs are made to fit on most nail beds. All designs featured in this set is NOT reduplicated in any of our other nail plate sets. Use this variety pack to have fun working on your nails or give them away as fabulous gifts to families and friends. PACKAGE CONTENT: 25 Nail Art Image Plates *ONLY. SCRAPER AND STAMPER are not included and must be purchased in order to use plates properly. PLATE SPECS: Plate Dimension: 5.5cm in Diameter. Make and Finish: Made of Stainless Steel and has a shiny, glossy finish with a Bundle Monster paper backing. *INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAIL STAMPING: 1. Apply polish on image plate design. 2. Using the scraper, scrape off the excessive nail polish. 3. Stamp the image in rolling motion. 4. Stamp design on nail smoothly. Done! NOTE: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate. All image designs featured in this set are authentically created and designed in-house by Bundle Monster EXCUSIVELY. Each design is protected by copyright laws. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remy Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.

How well do these work? I have read many reviews on other nail plates saying that they aren't etched deep enough to pick up all of the details.
HooW much does the stamping plate and the stamper cost? Is this kinda stuff expensive
What brand polish would you recommend to use with your plates?
Start your review of Bundle Monster Plate Nailart Nail Stamp!
How would you rate this product?
Sinead R.
Caguas, PR
Bundle Monster Plate Nailart Nail Stamp uploaded by Sinead R.
I really love bundle monster stamping plates. I buy them on their website or in their ebay shop. They are really good quality and a really good value. Easy to use and good for beginners. I'm in love with nail stamping and these were my first stamping plates. I would totally recommend!
Kimberly R.
Kyle, TX
Bundle Monster Plate Nailart Nail Stamp uploaded by Kimberly R.
Bundle Monster Plate Nailart Nail Stamp uploaded by Kimberly R.
Im fairly new to stamping, but every bundle monster set ive ever gotten has been pretty good. The etching is always deep enough and designs cute. Prices are pretty affordable so that its an easy and temping way for new people can start stamping in no time! Just make sure the full nail designs are or come in a twin that is large enough to cover your thumb nail. Looks like a good starter kit. Happy stamping!
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love all the different designs. Some images are hard to pick up with the stamp but I just think it’s users error. I’m not very good at stamping but it is a lot of fun.
Leslie T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these stamping plates. This was how I first got in to nails. It can be tricky at first but it’s not hard.
Ashley L.
Simi Valley, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
These work great with Kona’s nail art polish. You get a wide variety of designs to choose from. Great value.
Asia C.
This is a pretty good set. Its great for those who have shorter nails or for those that have little girls that love to do their nails. The images are deeply etched making them super easy to transfer to the stamper. Make sure you remove the protective film before you use them.
brittany F.
I love bundle monster plates! They are exquisite! They have deep cuts so the color really comes out on the nails. Usually for a great price too! Can be found on their website or Amazon and eBay!
Michelle R.
Springfield, OH
These are some great plates. Bundle monster is known for having high quality plates at very good prices. Never had an issue with them.
kasandra S.
I think that you need practice to be a pro this may be difficult for others but not for others in think this is a fast and easy way to do designs on your nails
Heather D.
Hamilton, OH
Bundle Monster Stamp Plates are a staple in my nail art collection. In my opinion, these affordable, nicely etched plates are better quality than most anything out there. The variety of designs to choose from have such a large range that I always find it difficult to decide on which one to use. My nails never fail to get compliments after I've stamped with these.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...