MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesBundle Monster
New 34pc Pro Makeup Eye Shadow Brush Set + Cosmetic Brush Case

Bundle Monster New 34pc Pro Makeup Eye Shadow Brush Set + Cosmetic Brush Case

by Bundle Monster

This 34pc set includes all the brushes you'll ever need to create perfectly polished makeup styles. Perfect for professional salons or personal use! Each brush is covered with a clear plastic wrap for cleanliness. Our goal is to strike a balance between price and quality and bring tremendous values to our customers. Rolled Up Dimension: 9 x 4.5 x 2.5. Weight: 1lb 8oz. For best result, recommended to wash brushes & air dry before use. This affordable makeup brushes set contains (See Picture) large fan face brush, large powder brush, medium powder brush, small powder brush, angle powder brush (contour brush), angle shadow brush #1, contour shadow brush, round shadow brush #1, angle shadow brush #2, round shadow brush #2, round shadow brush #3, round shadow brush #4, round shadow brush #5, round shadow brush #6, small shadow brush #1, sponge shadow brush, angle shadow brush #3, fan brush, small shadow brush #2, small shadow brush #3, small shadow brush #4, concealer brush #1, angle liner brush #1, concealer brush #2, concealer brush #3, concealer brush #4, angle liner brush #2, concealer brush #5, liner/lip brush #1, liner/lip brush #2, small sponge shadow brush #1, small sponge shadow brush #2, mascara/brow brush, dual eyebrow brush / lash comb. How to Clean Makeup Brushes:1. Run the bristles of brush under warm running water.2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.3. Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.4. Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.5. Allow it to air-dry. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remi Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by US Trademark Law.

Does the brush hairs fall out does it have a good grip also is it more easier to apply the eyeshadow with it Bundle Monster New 34pc Pro Makeup Eye Shadow Brush Set + Cosmetic Brush Case
do these pick up product well?
Llevo tiempo buscando unas brochas buenas me podéis dar vuestra opinión sobre estas?
Start your review of Bundle Monster New 34pc Pro Makeup Eye Shadow Brush Set + Cosmetic Brush Case!
How would you rate this product?
Gabriela G.
Valencia Venezuela
If you are looking for a economic brushes these are the perfect for you, the most important is that they offered a nice work if you take into account the price
Avery C.
Austin atx
oh my gosh i want these so so bad the bundle monster new 34pc pro makeup eye shadow brush set looks like it could die for i just know i could do so so many looks with thee brushes and it comes with a lot of brushes so it could fit any kind of different people with different eye shape the brushes looks super good but how much is it i mean is it worth buying  Bundle Monster New 34pc Pro Makeup Eye Shadow Brush Set + Cosmetic Brush Case
Tara S.
Russellville , TN
I received these as a gift as I would never pay that much for a brush set! Pretty much just like any other set. Nothing more or less. They are super soft though!
Jesssiicaa L.
Phoenix, AZ
I loved the mac brushes even tho I only have like 2 . They work great and blend awesome, a bit expensive but well worth it ! If I had the kind of money I'd buy a whole pack of new brushes from mac! Highly recommend!! Try it out !
Brandi D.
Guntown, MS
If you are into the artistry of makeup, this kit is a must have. The face is a canvas and you it's artist. You want the right tools don't you? Hands down everything you need and more for a flawless work of art!
Cyndi B.
Tyrone , Pa
If u want a set of brushes that spread out evenly u must buy these. I ordered mine off amazon and it overly met my standards. Very affordable and worth the money I was very satisfied and would recommend to all my friends
Fatima G.
Fontana, CA
Love these brushes. They have lasted me over 5 years. My go to on the go because it has everything I need easy to carry. And cleaning them is easy as well haven't fallen apart yet
Gladys C.
These are absolutely a must- have. Do a great job and very different than other lines.
Hazel A.
Corp Christi, TX
This brush set is amazing! It had all of your essentials. I use it regularly and i find it easy yo travel with as well. I definetely recommend mac brushes to anyone. I would buy this again.
Jalela M.
My favorite kit considering that i can't afford to spend a lot on brushes. I feel like its the same as other brands , it just isn't one of the top brands.