BY BUNDLE MONSTER

We have broken down our Glitzy Glitter Collection and offering individual colors. I Bleed Glitter is our intense, gold color themed glitter polish with little specks of blue. All glitter polishes are clear coats with a combination of multicolored, and multi-sized, hexagons with or without rectangular strips. Only available to ship within the USA. *NOTE*: Due to differences between monitor displays, actual color may vary slightly from image. b.m.c is a registered trademark of Remi Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. The b.m.c trademark is protected by US Trademark Law. *INGREDIENTS* (also listed on packaging): Butylacetate, Ethylacetate, Alkyd Resin, Xylene, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Streralkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-1, and Glitter Powder. Do not want the complete set? Pick an individual color and get hooked on these glitter bombs! Color: I Bleed Glitter (125) Bottle Sizes: 1.1 in. diameter x 1.3 in. (H). Ingredients: Complete listing in description. WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Bundle Monster BMC Multicolor Mix Shapes Finger Nail Art Glitter Polish Lacquer-I Bleed Glitter!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?