MakeupNail CareNail Art Kits & AccessoriesBundle Monster
BMC 12pc Mixed Holograph Color Nail Foil Art Strips Transfer Design Variety Set

by Bundle Monster

The nail art trend is bigger than ever, and with these nail foil bundles, there is yet another option for creative nail art expression. Each set comes with a variety of holographic and color sheen nail foils for a variety of unique design possibilities. This item must be adhered to your nail using a special nail foil adhesive (Not included). * HOW TO USE- Step 1: Prep your nail foil ribbon by cutting nail sized blocks with scissors. Step 2: Apply a base coat to nails and let dry (This step is optional). Step 3: Apply a thin coat of nail foil adhesive to the nail and allow it to dry till adhesive turns from white to clear and is tacky to the touch. Step 4: Take one pre-cut foil piece and apply the foil design side facing upward onto the nail and firmly rub the foil design to the nail. Tip: An orange stick may help to rub off foil in hard to reach areas. Due to the delicacy of this product, there may be spots where foil does not adhere. Step 5: Repeat steps 3-4 until your desired look is created. INFORMATION ABOUT SETS: You may select either a 12 piece set or a 24 piece set. Measurement of nail foil ribbon strips: 1.6 in x 40 in (WxL). Some minor scratches and knicks are common on these foil ribbons due to its fragile nature. Please be sure to double check your selection during the checkout process. NOTE: Due to differences between monitor displays, actual color may vary slightly from image. b.m.c is a registered trademark of Remi Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. The b.m.c trademark is protected by US Trademark Law.

Needed used a nail foil been wanting to where can I get it at and what do I need to apply it?
Start your review of Bundle Monster BMC 12pc Mixed Holograph Color Nail Foil Art Strips Transfer Design Variety Set!
Angie O.
I am so hooked on these nail foils, so very simple to use & makes nails look amazing, so many different designs to choose from, LOVE it!!!
MaxSandra L.
Miami Gardens, FL
Bundle Monster BMC 12pc Mixed Holograph Color Nail Foil Art Strips Transfer Design Variety Set uploaded by MaxSandra L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This foil was easy to apply! I had ordered this from amazon and it came in time for my clients appointment, this foil requires an adhesive to Stick. @NailsByMadMaxs
natalie Q.
tulare
This product is amazing when do you need a nice metallic or a nice nail especially with the acrylic this is a good price for the amount that comes with it I am a repeat user I’ve used this so many times and I would definitely buy again
Stephanie B.
I was pleasantly surprised! For those who don't have a steady hand, like myself! It's has many diverse colors and so many designs you can do with them.
Stephanie W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I liked this for the most part- some of the foil didn’t transfer very well and I needed to keep reapplying which made the texture of my nail a little off, rather than smooth. But overall much better than applying a sticker. I put a butterfly on my toe and it applied very nicely because it was smaller.
Tina D.
I did not think nothing of it because I do not have the product. I do not know if it was easy to [email protected] not own
Michelle P.
N Hollywood, CA
I love foils and I’ve used their foil glue too and they nice, but harder to work with because even with water based top coats I’ve used they start to shrivel. I wish that the water based top coats worked better with these.
Brooke C.
otway
This bundle monster is amazing ! The colours are so bright and beautiful ! They have an array of different colours to choose from . I would recommend this product to anyone !
Anna L.
Purchased at: Amazon
You can do a lot of cool and creative things with holographic colors. You can use it with any base, or no base at all. I love to go for a white vase, black base or light pink when creating something.
July S.
Orlando, FL
I love the foil because it’s too easy for apply and You can make different combination different design and it looked very pretty