BY BUNDLE MONSTER #17 in Nail Art

Bundle Monster 50 PC 3D Designs Nail Art Nailart Manicure Fimo Canes Sticks Rods Stickers Gel Tips
Buy on Amazon
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
I do my own nails at home and this product is something I really enjoy using. It’s perfect when I need to add a little bling on one finger or a lot of bling on the whole hand. Good at staying in place and not coming off. Also a lot to choose from, you’re bound to find a color or colors you like. Definitely recommend. These are so great for adding little accents to your manicure. The wheels turn making it super easy to pop out the color and shape you want without dumping the whole thing and mixing them up together.
Yoazin F.
Nail art fimo canes stick is seriously amazing the tricky part is slicing them lol. The thunder you slice them the longer they will last on your nails and the better they will look plus you'll have more products if you make them thicker you can see the thickness on top of your nail like a 3D type of shape. I always slice mine thinner so they can last a while and not get stuck on clothing or my hair
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
These fimo canes SEEM like an awesome thing, but realistically they are kinda a pain in the rear end. First off, you have to use a REALLY sharp scalpel (yes, you heard me right... a scalpel) to cut them, and getting them each to be the same width is difficult. I had bought some off Amazon, and thought I would use them in my nail art ALL the time. The price of the pre-cut Fimo slices are A LOT more than buying whole Fimo canes, which was MY big incentive! But, unfortunately, it was just too much work. I could never seem to cut them all thin enough (or cut them, so that each one was the same size), so that they would adhere to the nail properly. Then some would just end up falling off the day after they were put on, because they were cut too thick and were too bulky on the nail. So I just kinda gave up on them. Overall, I will ONLY purchase pre-cut Fimo slices, and not canes. For what I purchased them for, which ONLY was for nail art design, I would not recommend them to friends! However..... If you are using them for arts and crafts, like scrapbooking, where the width of the slices you slice are not as precise as they are when it comes to nail art, then I would think they would be GREAT! Especially because it is A LOT cheaper than buying the pre-cut Fimo slices.
Georgina A.
I have not yet had the opportunity to use this product to design the Nail Bundle Monster 50 PC 3D but I can say that it seems to me a perfect product to decorate our nails and make the design something perfect.
Amber B.
Hi these ate $7 dollars for a pack of fifty on amazon .what they are for is your nails each tuby has a 😸👾💩👵😼🙊👩😱😭😦😵😜😛😷😪😪😕 decal so you cut it thin then glue it on your nails 💅 for a 3d effect I love them really fun for yoyng girls and cheap .follow me on instagram @lovemyredhead00000 checkbout my u tube channel Amber love's it thanks
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
I love fimo. My daughter is 8 and all her friends love them so much, we gave bags with polish and fimo for Christmas. So easy to use but they do take a lot of time! I used a cutting blade for mine and it is simple to cut them. It takes a bit of time to get used to getting them even but after a few sticks, you should have the hang of it. These are awesome for crafting, decorating phone cases and much more too!!
Shannon  C.
Flint, MI
Fimo canes are an amazing nail art. I could go on and on all day but i wont. A pack of 100 run between $4-$6 and last FOREVER! You het anywhere between 50-100 slices per cane and can not only use them for nail art but cell phone bling scrapbooking and anything else you want to add some fashion to. I have bought 2 sets off amazon and i still haven't even put a dent in them. I DEFINITELY would recommend these to any nail addict!
Angie M.
I've used several brands of fimo nail art. Bundle monster is by far my favorite company to deal with. Make sure you slice them thin so then will bend to you nail shape better. The thinner you can slice them the longer they last on your nail and the more you get out of each cane! Shop their site and you will find a selection of pre-sliced nail art also.
Kayla C.
While you do have to be careful and use very sharp knives or scalpels to cut these, they can be super cute! I encapsulate them in Gel or Acrylic to get them to stay and be smooth on the nail. Worth it to me and as many say, you can use them for other things too.
Nkoyo N.
Peyton, CO
I love these. they are Hella cheap too. My only thing is if you don't get them pre sliced they are extremely hard to cut. You can really get hurt. and depending on how thick you cut it depends on how long it's going to stay on your nails.
Desiree A.
Are these good, never tried them?
Raquel  V.
I have always wanted to try but looks difficult to try. Like would it stick to nail and stay? Looks like they will fall off easy.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Do you think influenster will send me these to test and try?
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT
I've never heard of these before. What exactly are these and how do they work?
Jessica J.
What is this and how does it work?