Which gel brand do you prefer? #nevershopalone #shopsquad
How much is all this?
Can I use these on my face or body for makeup?
Start your review of Bundle Monster 5 Nail Art Manicure Wheels W 3D Designs Glitters Rhinestones Beads!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Big nail girl that has a different color every day & it surely makes the nails pop” in 1 review
“And your nails will come out super cute with the added bling !!” in 1 review
santander
It gives a nicer touch to my nails! It lasts a long time in falling! I love the color!! 😍 it is super easy to apply! #nail
I do my own nail with brush on gel and these are perfect to add a sparkly touch ! I love how I can get creative with these.
Talsi, Europe
Easy to work,to better hold It is recommended to use with a gel. small practical packaging, do not take a lot of space. 👍
Puerto la cruz
I had several of these, they are great, I had the one that has some fruits, I used them a lot when they were fashionable
sidi slimane, sidi slimane
Nice this is very very cuuuuute love love love love love love vove love live love love love love love love love thiiiis
É um produto que pode ser bom para crianças, porém eu n utilizo muito. E ele sai da unha muito rápido, então não é util
higuey
Me encanta tan brillante y practico y luciras hermosa unas uñas mut delicadas y a la moda pide tu kip y ponte coll 😍☺
Me encantan son re baratos y aparte re fáciles de usar. Siempre los uso haciendo diseños en mis uñas y quedan re bien
Me encantas estos brillos en mi uñas no suelo ponerlos muy frecuentemente pero de vez en cuando lo uso para varear
salmia
This is very nice and good and I want to try it please Your nail will be super nice and cute 😍😍😍😍 I want to try it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...