Which gel brand do you prefer? #nevershopalone #shopsquad
How much is all this?
Can I use these on my face or body for makeup?
Start your review of Bundle Monster 5 Nail Art Manicure Wheels W 3D Designs Glitters Rhinestones Beads!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Big nail girl that has a different color every day & it surely makes the nails pop” in 1 review
“And your nails will come out super cute with the added bling !!” in 1 review
Robbinsville, NC
I am a nail guru i am always doing my own nails and i always have rhinestones with me. Wide variety and great price i purchaces on amazon.
Very good product for nails.Has a lot of desigjns.Pretty easy to apply just need a strong blue for it.Pretty cheap to in certain stores.
Fresno, CA
Back in my nail obsession days, I would use these just for fun to decorate my nails and you'd be surprise by the amazing outcomes of it.
Salisbury, NC
Love this nail art , I use it often to make my nails beautiful. I love the colors and the designs. I match the colors up with my outfits.
Minong, WI
I love these. U get great value for a great price. They have a good variety of colors and sizes. I love the neon metal squares. Awesome.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love adding something extra to my mani. I use this to give it a little sparkle. I use them for centers of flowers and other nail art.
Cottonwood, AZ
Love these! They make your nails that much prettier. So easy to apply. I always get compliments on my nails when I have these on them.
Oologah
Purchased at: Sephora
Love these give you the extra something something!!!! Love the colors and the 3s effects it gives you can do subtle or wild and crazy
west valley city utah
I never ever used this necktie but I've seen people use it and have it on the nails and I i would love to babble to use this product.
El Campo, TX
I love doing my nails so I ordered some of these online. I enjoy the color and shapes they come it but they never last on my nails.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...