Which gel brand do you prefer? #nevershopalone #shopsquad
How much is all this?
Can I use these on my face or body for makeup?
Start your review of Bundle Monster 5 Nail Art Manicure Wheels W 3D Designs Glitters Rhinestones Beads!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Big nail girl that has a different color every day & it surely makes the nails pop” in 1 review
“And your nails will come out super cute with the added bling !!” in 1 review
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the different colors I like that it’s shape like a wheel there a lot of rhinestones it a great price for as much that come in the set yes it easy to apply long as u have nail glue yes I would recommend this to my family n friends
Sacramento, CA
I love these little rhinstones to add to mine and my daughters nail art. I bought mine at my local farmers market but you can get them super cheap from wish.com. They are cute to use to the center of your flower :)
taza maroc
Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram and youtube page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .already i posted something about your website in my blogmy email [email protected]
Laval, QC
These are great to add a little bedazzle to your nails. I find that stay on long when you use gel or shellac polish.  One regular nail polish or a regular top coast, they would stay one for 2 to 3 days, on myself. But with gel or shellac, they would stay on for about a week and few days.
Brooklyn
Adding bling to the nails is the best thing that happened to me. Lol. They are easy to put on and to hold it in place make sure you cover it up with a top coat. Love it!
ajman
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰amazing and quote nails designs good price and easy to apply the packaging is perfect, not pricey, I like them and find them better than the other alternatives, and I would buy them again and recommend them.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Amazon
A bit tacky , but still super cute . i mostly use these little gems for make up more than for nails , using lash glue . Theyre super fun and quirky and sparkly and I would definitely recommend them for makeup
Greenville, PA
I bought these for my daughter and they are a hit/ miss. Sometimes they will say in her nails and sometimes they won't, and the tines that they will they don't stay on for very long.
I really like this, it help me to look more beautiful and chic. I love how it makes me look because it's sofisticated. I love how my nails look after use it and last for many days.
These gems are so wonderful. I really love these gems. It is easy to use and it mess free because of the separate spaces for each eccessory. Got these gems on amazon for a great price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...