Bundle Monster 5 Nail Art Manicure Wheels W 3D Designs Glitters Rhinestones Beads

BY BUNDLE MONSTER #1 in Nail Art

• Do these get messy?3 Answers
  • How hard are these to put on and how long do they stay on?1 Answers
  • How easy do you find these to use? Are they good for begi...7 Answers
  • "Big nail girl that has a different color every day & it surely makes the nails pop" in 1 review
  • "And your nails will come out super cute with the added bling !!" in 1 review
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
This might seem excessive, but trust me, you will love the fact that you never get bored with all these different stones. The quality of these gems is better than most, they seem to stay shinier on the nail and they’re very easy to attach.
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn , NY
Bundle monster is a really great brand. I first got introduced to it from amazon then later realized they have their own website. They are affordable and have good items. I really like these gems. They come in a great color and size range. If you use builder gel to glue them and cure in a UV lamp they will last you for 2 weeks.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I love these guys there perfect for nails the colors are great ! I been using this for a long time now my sisters to and Littile girl does to it’s so easy to apply and use makes any mani or pedi look great I recommend them !
Rabia I.
Brooklyn
Adding bling to the nails is the best thing that happened to me. Lol. They are easy to put on and to hold it in place make sure you cover it up with a top coat. Love it!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
If you like doing your own nail art, or your kids are having a sleepover, these are fun and easy to use! You could do your nails for a year off one of these packs, you get so much bang for your buck! There are so many different styles, so there's always something for everyone. I recommend!
Shaunda B.
Liberty Twp, OH
I use these for EVERYTHING! Nails, make-up placements, in my hair, my daughter's hair, my cell phone, && on && on!!!!!! There's nothing I CAN'T USE these sparkly babies for! And I even decorated my steering wheel w/ them, && you CAN'T beat the PRICE, NOOOOOOOO WAY...!!!!
Lesley C.
Owensboro, KY
I give a three because I can put them on but they don’t last long like some products do. I do like that there are different kinds and easy to come off. So easy to apply but again comes off very Easy
Skye T.
These are so great for adding little accents to your manicure. The wheels turn making it super easy to pop out the color and shape you want without dumping the whole thing and mixing them up together.
Lasts a long time as long as you deal with a good top coat. Removed pretty easily with Sephora nail remover.
Yoazin V.
I love this bundle a a bunch of rhinestones and theirs some with flowers, some fruits, little animal shapes! I love getting my nails done a lot and this is one of the must haves if you have your nails done on a daily! Super easy too apply, they do tend to fall off or break easily but hey nothing lasts for ever
Cai Z.
Seattle , WA
How much does it cost?
Heather A.
I love these but I can never get them to stay on for more than a few hours , does anyone have any tips or trucks that would be helpful ? thank you
Heather A.
Estero, FL
How easy do you find these to use? Are they good for beginners?
Sarah Z.
Queen Creek, AZ
What kind of applicator would you recommend? I usually use tweezers, but these seem to be a bit smaller than what I usually use.
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
How do u use theses stones on y'all nails