How much is all this?
Can I use these on my face or body for makeup?
Does anyone else have the annoyance of these never staying on...?
Start your review of Bundle Monster 5 Nail Art Manicure Wheels W 3D Designs Glitters Rhinestones Beads!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Big nail girl that has a different color every day & it surely makes the nails pop” in 1 review
“And your nails will come out super cute with the added bling !!” in 1 review
Port Orchard, WA
Being new to nail art, I'm truthfully unsure how to use these. I can use stamps, rhinestones, stickers and a few other ways to make my nails pretty, but these just look sloppy! I think someone more advanced than I could use these successfully.
Texas
Bundle Monster 5 Nail Art Manicure Wheels W 3D Designs Glitters Rhinestones Beads uploaded by sonja B.
Bundles monster is one of my favorite nail art store for nails crafts and art for the past eight years I've done my own nails as a repeat user I love glitters and nail art the value is affordable and I recommend their products often so try it and enjoy.
Waubun, MN
Unbelievable I love the way it was so fun and fun but it needs a little girl and a new way of doing stuff to do it so much you can’t do anything about to (using autocorrect
Love these little fun cases! I've had mine almost 5 or 6 years now and I'm still using them! Great, simple and cheap! Can't complain! Sometimes they did come with little plastic parts that stuck out but I usually just filled it down. Highly recommended!
Shippensburg, PA
Bought these awhile back when my mini was into manicures. We ended up saving the fruit slices & used them in slime & she got creative & put gems in also so I need to order more :) for anyone who loves to spice up a manicure or any nail tech GET YOU SOME!
Owensboro, KY
I give a three because I can put them on but they don’t last long like some products do. I do like that there are different kinds and easy to come off. So easy to apply but again comes off very Easy
Dade City , FL
I like these for the price as they are no Swarovski crystals but if your looking to learn and create, these are for you. I keep these on hand for customers budget needs. They work well for most applications.
Inglewood ca
They are fun to use in your mails . I use clear nail polish to put them in . After I use my favorite nail polish I put clear nail polish on top and start a design with the rhinestones then a coat on top of clear nail polish to hold them in place
Chuckey, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these cute shiny little things. One of my favorite nail accessories. I use these every time I paint my nails or toes. I like all the colors that come in the package.
Orem , UT
I love this bundle a a bunch of rhinestones and theirs some with flowers, some fruits, little animal shapes! I love getting my nails done a lot and this is one of the must haves if you have your nails done on a daily! Super easy too apply, they do tend to fall off or break easily but hey nothing lasts for ever
Ask a question to the Influenster community...