Bundle Monster 5 Nail Art Manicure Wheels W 3D Designs Glitters Rhinestones Beads

BY BUNDLE MONSTER #1 in Nail Art

• Do these get messy?3 Answers
  • How hard are these to put on and how long do they stay on?1 Answers
  • How easy do you find these to use? Are they good for begi...7 Answers
  • "Big nail girl that has a different color every day & it surely makes the nails pop" in 1 review
  • "And your nails will come out super cute with the added bling !!" in 1 review
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
This might seem excessive, but trust me, you will love the fact that you never get bored with all these different stones. The quality of these gems is better than most, they seem to stay shinier on the nail and they’re very easy to attach.
leslie g.
Irvine, CA
LOVED LOVED LOVEED these wheels !! I’ve bought many others before but they never seem to be sturdy & always moves around with a few fallouts from the case every now & then but OMG this one is sturdy & it’s worth the buy! You can use it for things other than nail like fro item decoration etc.! Recommend!!
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn, NY
Bundle monster is a really great brand. I first got introduced to it from amazon then later realized they have their own website. They are affordable and have good items. I really like these gems. They come in a great color and size range. If you use builder gel to glue them and cure in a UV lamp they will last you for 2 weeks.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I love these guys there perfect for nails the colors are great ! I been using this for a long time now my sisters to and Littile girl does to it’s so easy to apply and use makes any mani or pedi look great I recommend them !
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
I do my own nails at home and this product is something I really enjoy using. It’s perfect when I need to add a little bling on one finger or a lot of bling on the whole hand. Good at staying in place and not coming off. Also a lot to choose from, you’re bound to find a color or colors you like. Definitely recommend.
Rabia I.
Brooklyn
Adding bling to the nails is the best thing that happened to me. Lol. They are easy to put on and to hold it in place make sure you cover it up with a top coat. Love it!
Nour D.
Laval, QC
These are great to add a little bedazzle to your nails. I find that stay on long when you use gel or shellac polish.  One regular nail polish or a regular top coast, they would stay one for 2 to 3 days, on myself. But with gel or shellac, they would stay on for about a week and few days.
Sierra L.
N Huntingdon, PA
This is a very cool product to decorate your nails. However it becomes very difficult to get the gems out of the container. I have used this many of times and it gets frustrating. It is cheap depending on where you get it.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Skye T.
These are so great for adding little accents to your manicure. The wheels turn making it super easy to pop out the color and shape you want without dumping the whole thing and mixing them up together.
Lasts a long time as long as you deal with a good top coat. Removed pretty easily with Sephora nail remover.
Cai Z.
Seattle , WA
How much does it cost?
Heather A.
I love these but I can never get them to stay on for more than a few hours , does anyone have any tips or trucks that would be helpful ? thank you
Heather A.
Estero, FL
How easy do you find these to use? Are they good for beginners?
Sarah Z.
Queen Creek, AZ
What kind of applicator would you recommend? I usually use tweezers, but these seem to be a bit smaller than what I usually use.
Shaima A.
Harlow
Not a question but follow 4 follow? Really want a voxbox let’s help eachother!! 💞