Bundle Monster 3D Nail Art Stickers Decals - 15 Packs - French Nail Tips Design Set #04 uploaded by Neeta G.

BY BUNDLE MONSTER

• About how long do these stay on? I wash my hands A LOT bc of work...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer traditional designs or more exotic? 1 Answers
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
Tje quality of this brand of mails stickers dacal is not so good in my opinion
Miranda H.
Cedar Park, TX
These are absolutely AMAZING! They stick well to your nail and you can shape them to fit you perfectly. This product gives you such a neat looking manicure. I always get compliments after using these, and I share with everyone what they are! I love the amount of patterns this product offers. I would recommend these to anyone who wants an amazing quick manicure they can do at home!
Kayla C.
I find Bundle Monster stickers easy to work with and they don't peel or fold over when you apply top coats on them. Super easy to use. Great for all looks and ages. And at a really good price!!
Mara A.
Dayton, OH
I like these because you can use them on aby product systems for guiding you for French negative space all kind of neat art ideas
teresa t.
South Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely adore these stickers. They're great for when you want to do a mani at home without paying and arm and a leg at the salon. Awesome variety
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
These are pretty neat! Easy to apply, they stay on fairly decently (I'm a piano player so they came off a little prematurely for me, but for the average pair of hands they'd probably stay on longer) and they look great!
Neeta G.
Wayne , NJ
Super easy to use! love these and highly recommend if you are looking for something easy and quick. Need no tool, very cute and fun to do stickers!
Kayla K.
West Mifflin, PA
About how long do these stay on? I wash my hands A LOT bc of work so I'm looking for something that will last longer than two days.
teresa t.
South Milwaukee, WI
Do you prefer traditional designs or more exotic?