Bundle Monster 15pc Studio Pro Makeup Make Up Cosmetic Brush Set Kit w/ Black Faux Crocodile Case - For Eye Shadow, Blush, Eyeliner, Etc. uploaded by Hope M.

BY BUNDLE MONSTER

This brand new make up set from Bundle Monster is for the pros or make up enthusiasts that just want the necessities for any stylish look. Whether day, night or specialty looks, this set will have all the brushes to polish your design. This 15pc set comes with a fashionable and black faux crocodile roll up carrying case to store all your favorite Bundle Monster brushes. Each brush comes with a long black colored wooden handle and is covered with clear plastic wrap for cleanliness and to protect the fibers of the brush. Our goal is to strike a balance between price and quality and bring tremendous values to our customers. Rolled Up Dimension: 8 x 4 x 1.25. Weight: 6.7oz. For best result, recommended to wash brushes & air dry before use. This affordable makeup brushes set contains (See Picture) large powder brush, medium powder brush, angle powder brush, foundation brush, shadow brush # 1, #2, #3, flat shadow brush, small shadow brush # 1, # 2, eyeliner brush, lip brush, small fan brush, mascara/brow brush, and dual eyebrow brush/lash comb. How to Clean Makeup Brushes:1. Run the bristles of brush under warm running water.2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.3. Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.4. Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.5. Allow it to air-dry. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remi Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by US Trademark Law. see more...

Delia M.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Geniales , son muy bonitos y prácticos me gustan real mente son muy bonitos me gustaría unos
Pero bueno solo espero
Ceairria D.
Ceairria D.
The brushes are very useful. It's so many of them they got there own little thing they can do and that's what I love about it they have some very important to do with your makeup. I love them they are great
Mainhia V.
Mainhia V.
These brushes i would say its ok brushes. something you could buy for starters to use first for a good feels
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Good option for those who can't afford a big or expensive set. They work good. Some fall out hairs at first. Don't wash too hard! I would say these are good for young adults who would like to start doing makeup and need some starter brushes. They are good quality. They remind me of the sample/travel brushes I used to get as a kid from my moms makeup kits!! Not bad at all for $18! Hope this helps.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
British Columbia
Really good brushes for a beginner. I feel like this is a great deal and they work really well. I use them everyday however I do believe this is a god starting point. With this makeup collection, I have learned which brushes I use the most and which I rarely use therefore I feel more comfortable buying a $30 brush because I know I used it a lot. Great brushes
Chanel C.
Chanel C.
Does this make good makeup applications
Yasmin s.
Yasmin s.
They are synthetic or natural?